Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Adingra - 20 year old Ivory Coast forward - Signed 24/06/2022

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yeah second half was very open as both teams pushed for a winner.
So if Danny Welbeck scores every chance he has and Salah misses 12 shots, we'd have won.

Not sure there was anything "unfortunate" about not winning... 2-1 loss was a flattering result.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Did anyone wanting to sell actually take any notice of him playing at Liverpool away last season? MOTM performance.
If Welbeck could manage to score the easy ones which is asking a lot unfortunately we would have won.
Sadly it was one of the few times he turned up in the second half of the season.

Defensively, he is some distance behind Mitoma, Minteh and even ACD. IMO.
If we got a good fee, I’d sell.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Sadly it was one of the few times he turned up in the second half of the season.

How is he some distance behind ACD? Adingra is a proven PL winger whereas Amario is talented but totally untested at the highest level.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Thankfully you are not running the club. This is absolute drivel. He is such a good player

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How is he some distance behind ACD? Adingra is a proven PL winger whereas Amario is talented but totally untested at the highest level.
Defensively, (see the post 😃), Adingra is very poor and it’s his biggest area for improvement, which will hopefully come.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Is ACD ahead of him when it comes to defending though?
Based on what I’ve seen “yes”.

It is a small sample size for ACD admittedly, but I think Adingra is very poor.
ACD tracks, gets back into a defensive shape out of possession, Adingra just rarely does anything like that.

He needs to improve in this area, and being very young still has lots of opportunity.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
His expression always reminds me of legendary US actor Keith David (Platoon, Crash and countless others)

Screenshot_20240819-082452.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here