Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
His Gillingham show reel certainly seems more CMS than Ulloa:-

CMS with a pretty good Championship goalscoring record with Norwich under his belt.

I think it's a cracking pick-up. Couldn't have realistically hoped for better as our "emergency" loan following CMS's injury and Barnes stupidity.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Plus, he's out of contract soon isn't he? So he'd be available on a free!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Considering we were just looking for a body to fill the bench, that's a pretty DAMN GOOD body.

Perfect impact player (not saying he's not good enough to start, just that in our current formation I can't see it happening)

Either we're looking for a goal and you chuck him on for extra firepower or your winning and you chuck him on as the counter attack option to kill the game off.

Lovely.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
His Gillingham show reel certainly seems more CMS than Ulloa:-

That is a bit unfair on the guy don't you think? He looks much more agressive and skillfull. Also looks quicker off the mark.

Having said that, I am sure that someone could cobble together a montage that makes even CMS look good.

I am really gutted about the injury to CMS, as we will not now be able to offload him this summer.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
CMS with a pretty good Championship goalscoring record with Norwich under his belt.

I think it's a cracking pick-up. Couldn't have realistically hoped for better as our "emergency" loan following CMS's injury and Barnes stupidity.

If all works out, he will be an ideal replacement for the two of them as we move the quality upwards each year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here