Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly poll - Is urinating in the street really that bad?

Is urinating in the street really that bad?

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you've got to go, you've got to go.

Nothing wrong with it, if anything it should be applauded, retaining urine is bad for you and could require hospital attention costing the taxpayer millions.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's disgusting. It's the fault of mobile phones and how their popularity have caused the reduction in telephone boxes

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Much like the urban fox, the street-based pisser is a nighttime creature. Some would like him (for it is mostly a male phenomenon) eradicated, purged from our towns on a river of his own making, but i applaud his secrecy and his adaptability to almost any environ.

As long as he doesn't foul the handset of the public telephone, i don't mind him.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Curious Orange said:
Provided it's on the correct wheel of the taxi, it is fine!!

:lolol:

If ya get the wrong wheel though its breaking the law

:jester:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
If it's discrete ok, but I get really annoyed (pissed off?) with people coming along our street and brazenly flopping it out and going wherever they choose

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Up against a tree is fine IMHO, but if you do it in someones garden, against their door etc, then it's a little naughty :O

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
So long as it's not in rural Buckinghamshire I don't have a problem with it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ok, well it was 5.00 in the morning outside the back of Haywards Heath train station; and a police car happened to drive past.:jester:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah its acceptable anywhere:lolol:
These bogs that come out of the ground at night here are pretty strange and must say i find it weird having a piss right in a very busy street etc.

You slash away and woman and alsorts are just walking past and the covering isn't much cop as anyone can see ya nob.:lolol:

Great invention though:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Have they got these new bogs in brighton yet?
Its strange as your hammered and piss in it,so if you for some reason lose your footing and show it do you reckon you can get done for it mmmmm.

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here