Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly poll - Is urinating in the street really that bad?

Is urinating in the street really that bad?

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Watching drunk women falling over while they're having a piss is hilarious. For that reason alone it's not wrong. Pissing into someone's basement is a little questionable. The right to piss on someone's shop window comes down to whose shop window we are talking about.

But pissing in a bush / against a tree / against a wall should be encouraged. Brings a sense of communal relief, and enormous well-being.

The only time I wouldn't do it is if I saw David Bellotti on fire in the street. Well not on him anyway - I would probably have uncontrollably pissed myself laughing first.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
Ok, well it was 5.00 in the morning outside the back of Haywards Heath train station; and a police car happened to drive past.:jester:

Is that what that text was all about this morning at 5am, i'm glad i had my phone turned off!

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Strictly speaking, it is an offence, but you can only be arrested if a police officer witnesses you doing it.

Has anyone ever had to leave a more substantial deposit after being caught out? I had to dive into a wood and get back to nature in a major way on the way home from the pub one night. Didn't do it on the footpath mind. Made sure I went deep into the undergrowth. What do you take me for, a Palace fan?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Urinating in public is perfectly legal in fact compulsery if you happen to be in SE25. Thing is, the locals are used to having the piss taken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here