One of my absolute favourite screen goddesses:

Fanny Ardant.jpg

*cough* Fanny Ardant *cough* :love::love::love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I worked as a scientific abstract writer in the early 80s, I recall seeing a host of silly names. From memory, my fave was:

Beat U. Raess

<snigger>

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I knew the kings manor Micheal Hunt however it was earlier than the 80’s as he was in my year we left school in Jun 80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I left Kings Manor the same year as you, I probably know you if you were in the sixth form!

I also knew a Mike Hunt, but in the 1990's. Worked for a well-known vehicle spares company. Called himself Mike, except when he answered the phone it was Michael.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Once did some work for a well known city bank. Bloke I worked with had the wonderful name Human Van Ass. You have to wonder what Mr and Mrs Van Ass were thinking there. In the same job we had to work with a well known deutsche bank. We had a mailing list of contacts. Bloke next one down on the list from my contact was the gloriously named Helmut Wacker

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Misty Hyman
Stefan ****z

There's a builder in Hastings called William The Concreter

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I left Kings Manor the same year as you, I probably know you if you were in the sixth form!

I also knew a Mike Hunt, but in the 1990's. Worked for a well-known vehicle spares company. Called himself Mike, except when he answered the phone it was Michael.

I was to thick for sixth form lol. Joined the RAF shortly after leaving school. Spent the next 23 1/2 years in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Working in the financial markets, there have been many lists of silly names listed on Bloomberg produced over the years by bored traders. These include:-

Nimrod Weiselfish
Hiro Takenoshita
Donna Bumgardner
Wan Kim
Gustavo Cunto

And many many more......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here