Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here to support Big Ron

The one good thing about him is that he's embraced the sackcloth and ashes quite well, accepting full responsibility for what he's done and not blamed it on an abused childhood or anything. It is right he's abandoned his media career. He has to take his lumps now, keep apologising for the offence he's caused and never shift the blame or excuse himself.

He should now concentrate on rehabilitating his reputation with some low-key charity work and, in time, offer his services to the Kick Racism Out of Football organisers who with some clever thought might be able to use this whole furore as a useful educative and campaigning tool. When the sincerity of his regret can be gauged with the passage of time, that is when it will be appropriate for him to make some kind of comeback.

Last edited:

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Of course he's a racist. What a crap excuse, if noone hears you is doesn't count? Do me a lemon.
I've just finised reading "To kill A Mockingbird" which is full of the N word but I'm not likely to use it. I suggest Big Ron reads this novel, he may get an idea of just how nasty racist biggots can be. Not that I dislike him , he's a great manager.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
If Ron wasn't a racist, he would not have used the "n" word.

He's a **** and deserves what he gets. Shame he'll probably find working elsewhere soon enough though, people have short memories.

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Wilko said:
While I do not agree with Ron's comments how many of you would saycertain things down a pub on a friday night you would not like repeated to your grandmother ??

NO. I would never call a man a N**** . It is a word only ever used as an offensive word.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here