Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you want Coppell to stay

What a fantastic idea.

The press release tomorrow should be a formality: "Well I was going to go to Reading but the chance of Premiership footy in a massive great big stadium compared to division two shite at an athletics track paled into insignificance when I received an email this afternoon from about 20 people on a website asking me to stay."

xx

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
chemical brother said:
What a fantastic idea.

The press release tomorrow should be a formality: "Well I was going to go to Reading but the chance of Premiership footy in a massive great big stadium compared to division two shite at an athletics track paled into insignificance when I received an email this afternoon from about 20 people on a website asking me to stay."

xx
:lolol: :lolol: :clap: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Coppell, do you and everyone else a big favour and f*** right off now!!

Saturday will be his last game in charge and he f***ing knows it as well.

DK, Start looking for a replacement NOW!!!

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
:wave: :wave: :wave:
He loves P****e and Reading more then us.
Even if he stays he has shown his colours by not coming straight out and saying he wants to be HERE.
Let him go .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep 4 what it's worth!!??? :clap:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Of course we need him

bow.gif
Please stay Stevie.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Please stay Steve.

PLEASE stay Copp.... I had the DEVIL'S own job trying to post an avatar in the first place......I don't know if I can remember how to do it so I wouldn't be able to change it if you leave.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Me & Steve Coppell...

Age 8 - I am a Man U fan, Coppell is my favourite player, Man U beat Liverpool 2-1 in FA Cup final.
Age 21 - I have been BHA for many years now, Coppell is now the enemy as he's in charge of Palace & apparently has VD.
Age 33 - Coppell takes over at BHA. Like most fans I agree to 'wait and see'.
Age 34 - things looking alright - 2nd in the table, Coppell has the team playing for each other, Zamora gone but Leon looks more than capable.

Please Mr Coppell, let's have a happy ending.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here