Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you want Coppell to stay

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Steve my friend.

I have a rather large bet on the Albion to win Division 2 this season. If you stay we have a great chance of doing so but if you leave it puts my bet in jeopardy.

Therefore I would be most grateful for the sake of my bank balance if you consider staying.

All the best.

Gareth

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Stay!!!!!!!!

- 11 games in, this year 2nd, last year W1/D0/L10

- this with several newcomers in the team, just now beginning to click

- talented side, great team spirit

- great youth and junior policy

- new super stadium on the way, a chance for the manager to make sure his wishes and requirements are built in

- confident and capable board, proven to have provided great football over the the last 3 seasons, using very little cash to very good effect

- sell-out home support, best away support

- best independent supporters club, involved in national initiatives

- best independent forum, best feedback

- etc

- etc

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Toatally agree! Please stay Steve

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
:clap:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Please stay Steve. Please. The fact that we're all saying this after your previous 'mistakes' should prove just how much we love you :bowdown:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Steve is a man of honour and integrity and could teach most of the people on NSC a thing or two about such traits.

There is a huge difference between our relationship with the Albion ( a love affair til death do us part) and that of a player/manager (it's a job)

If tomorrow is his final game in charge then thanks for the memories of the last 12 months, and for stopping us being a laughing stock

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really would like you to stay SC but accept that given our current situation we have to live with the fact that we will continue to lose managers whilst we play at Withdean.

I am not convinced that SC will leave, however:

Why hasn't he signed for Reading.

Might as well go now rather than wait till after tomorrow as there is no respect issue here

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd like to think SC would reverse the trend of an Albion manager walking away at the first sniff of a better offer. Have me doubts tho... I mean, why bother even talking to Reading if his intention is to stay? He'd know before he went in for talks that he'd be offered more dosh and infinitely better facilities. Why stir things up among the Albion faithful who are of course going to expect the worst outcome?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here