Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Side for Dorchester

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I know it's been all non-league opposition thus far, but good to see a wide variety of players getting amongst the goals in the various games.

Should do their confidence no harm at all.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think there has been enough PM 'ing tonight without the French getting involved.

:lolol:

Looking forward to seeing Vicente play tomorrow, especially linking up with Bruno for the first time.

:thumbsup: Salivating.

396dfb611b1bf605733254ed12b92b16.jpg

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Disappointed by Barnes tonight, no goals. Alright, he didn't play but that's hardly the point. He didn't even take the penalty when we were awarded it. Hopefully he puts in a better shift tomorrow.

Also, I hope we don't play him alone up front and park the bus. I don't want to advise Gus on how to set us up but if we don't play with 2 strikers, 2 wingers and Vicente then there's a very real chance we won't be in front within 10 minutes, which we all know to be imperative. We have to be winning early or we won't win at all. I'm fed up of being in the game after an hour and then changing the shape in order to then win the game. Basically, I want to win every game 3-0 in the first half and I think if Gus' tactics were right, we would. It really is as simple as that.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
What, ALL of us? :lolol: I assume he put it a bit more aggresively/abusely than that?

Ok maybe just 2 or 3 of us... :angel:

He was being a negative-Nancy and I told him to cheer up!
He didn't like it and said he felt like the bigger boys were picking on him and he hopes we get run over and die..
Sorry I under-sold it.. It's been a sad evening on here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Disappointed by Barnes tonight, no goals. Alright, he didn't play but that's hardly the point. He didn't even take the penalty when we were awarded it. Hopefully he puts in a better shift tomorrow.

Also, I hope we don't play him alone up front and park the bus. I don't want to advise Gus on how to set us up but if we don't play with 2 strikers, 2 wingers and Vicente then there's a very real chance we won't be in front within 10 minutes, which we all know to be imperative. We have to be winning early or we won't win at all. I'm fed up of being in the game after an hour and then changing the shape in order to then win the game. Basically, I want to win every game 3-0 in the first half and I think if Gus' tactics were right, we would. It really is as simple as that.
Oi none of that talk...I've got used to seeing no goals down the south end ....now I've moved nearer the north I want us to score second half only lol

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Ok maybe just 2 or 3 of us... :angel:

He was being a negative-Nancy and I told him to cheer up!
He didn't like it and said he felt like the bigger boys were picking on him and he hopes we get run over and die..
Sorry I under-sold it.. It's been a sad evening on here.

Hahaha oh dear, what a total CJTC and that was clear even before he started throwing out the death threats! I assume he's been IP banned?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oi none of that talk...I've got used to seeing no goals down the south end ....now I've moved nearer the north I want us to score second half only lol

They were under strict instruction not to score in the first half of matches. Mackail-Smith scored in that net 3 times, I dread to think how Gus punished him. Even Calderon probably got a bit of a kicking at half time after his wonder goal at that end. I'm sure Gus disapproves of us scoring in the first half of matches, the negative swine.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hahaha oh dear, what a total CJTC and that was clear even before he started throwing out the death threats! I assume he's been IP banned?

Just a week to cool off. He'll probably hit a cat or something and calm down. Anyway, enough with the negative and on to the football!

Vicente & Bruno tomorrow :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here