Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shrewsbury Roll Call

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Park and Ride's the best option if you want to have a drink in town first. Although be aware that you'll be on a bus full of Shrewsbury fans. There's not usually any trouble- you're not Port Vale or Jester after all.

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
You will be expected to sit on the coaches, whilst discussing the latest prices of sheep food and EEC arable quotas.

In the ground you can do whatever you want, as our stewards only seem to enforce rules for home fans...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You will be expected to sit on the coaches, whilst discussing the lates prices of sheep food and EEC arable quotas.

In the ground you can do whatever you want, as our stewards only seem to enforce rules for home fans...

bit like ours then :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

WHATEVER we want, you say?:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Right i challenge you to a closest the away attendence crossbar Challenge!

I predict 487 ! now picketh up thee gauntlet and reposte! :rolleyes:

378:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
first game since hartlepool replay - i feel like utter SHIT, so it could be an interesting one if the plethora of bodily fluids i am producing out of THREE exits keeps up

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
I was going to bring a George Foreman grill and a shit load of steaks and sausages

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I was going to bring a George Foreman grill and a shit load of steaks and sausages

If that was the case, i'd sit on your lap the whole way - whatever your thoughts on me were.:bigwave:

Try them apple sausages from the butchers up the fiveways - f***ing lovely.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Hmmm - What company? - Even though Ginsters sponsor Argyle, i feel these are the worst type of pastys; Cheap & Cheerful.

We have a West Cornwall pasty stall up at Churchill Square, but i feel there's better down your neck of the woods.

Thoughts..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I often wonder how much actual technological input George Foreman had in the inventionary stage of the world revolutionising Grill. But i guess its one of things that THEY wont ever tell the public :shrug:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I often wonder how much actual technological input George Foreman had in the inventionary stage of the world revolutionising Grill. But i guess its one of things that THEY wont ever tell the public :shrug:

But , it's so GOOD, he put his name on it!:bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here