Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shrewsbury Roll Call

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Me n the totty from witherinton dean,on our freebie from dick :thumbsup:..If you here a scouse accent on the coach do not adjust your set,they make lovely pies and always seem geatefull after rumpy pumpy

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
whoever said less than 200 well im customer201 of the coaches and i got my tickets thursday so i would say the 500 estimate would be closer to the mark :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
1 of me from Pease Pottage as usual:bigwave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
whoever said less than 200 well im customer201 of the coaches and i got my tickets thursday so i would say the 500 estimate would be closer to the mark :thumbsup:

I don't think it will get close to 500!

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Re parking advice, try here:

http://blueandamber.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=54683

Ignore the "advice" about Sutton Road- don't park there....

On a more serious note, it is advisable that you purchase cottage pies rather than the inedible burgers.

I don't want to come on here on Wednesday to be confronted with loads of posts about our "plastic" "souless" stadium. We know, ok? It's not as atmospheric as Gay meadow, but we wouldn't be 3rd in the league without it.

Enjoy your visit, hope you'll be supporting us in the final.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
11 of us in the Telford contingent.

On the subject of parking, I've not been to the New Meadow yet (actually called the "Prostar Stadium" round these parts) but I'm aware parking is a nightmare as the ground is out in the sticks - might be an idea to do the park n ride option - see club web site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here