Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

Should we sign Gifton Noel-Williams now?

• Yes

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters

Bromley shrimp said:
I'd go with the old adage of getting fired for doing something rather than for doing nothing, so it's yes from me. He was OK in 2 so in 3 is surely worth a gamble.

My guess is that's McGhee's view too.

There is a difference of opinion between McGhee and Knight about what is acceptable in terms of league finish this season - and this is not guesswork, this is actually what they said tonight.

Knight would QUOTE "not be unhappy" about a top-half finish, ie. Kev's dyslexic "midtable midocrity".

McGhee said tonight he disagreed with that, he doesn't want consolidation in League 1, but consolidation in the Championship.

*the pregnant pause was that he wants the board to give him the players to acheive that - my reading*

Perhaps, at last, Mark McGhee is tired of being the whipping boy.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:
My guess is that's McGhee's view too.

There is a difference of opinion between McGhee and Knight about what is acceptable in terms of league finish this season - and this is not guesswork, this is actually what they said tonight.

Knight would QUOTE "not be unhappy" about a top-half finish, ie. Kev's dyslexic "midtable midocrity".

McGhee said tonight he disagreed with that, he doesn't want consolidation in League 1, but consolidation in the Championship.

*the pregnant pause was that he wants the board to give him the players to acheive that - my reading*

Perhaps, at last, Mark McGhee is tired of being the whipping boy.

Enough is Enough LI you stupid retard, have you got problem with dyslexic people? you absolute spactard! Why don't you say that to my face you idiot!:angry:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

Trigger said:
More personal abuse LI?... Tut tut tut. :nono:

Where's the admonition for Kev's language towards me then? Pompous hypocrite Trigger? Tut tut tut :wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

London Irish said:
Where's the admonition for Kev's language towards me then? Pompous hypocrite Trigger? Tut tut tut :wave:
There is a difference between calling someone a twat and taking the piss out of someone's condition, like dyslexia...

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

Trigger said:
More personal abuse LI?... Tut tut tut. :nono:

What's this then?

brightonfan_86 said:
Will he want to drop down a division and play in League One, I seriously doubt it. Go back to your desk and keep writing for the Guardian you boring twat.

brightonfan_86 said:
Why don't you say that to my face you idiot!:angry:

Because I would find all your spots a bit offputting? :shrug:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Please. Mr. McGhee. Please do not sign Gifton Noel-Williams, he has a chronic medical condition, which will not help him being even a mediocre footballer, let alone one who could help the club I love to promotion.

If you have read this Mr. McGhee, I thank you very much.

Dover.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

Trigger said:
There is a difference between calling someone a twat and taking the piss out of someone's condition, like dyslexia...

Only in the world of a hypocrite I'm afraid.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

brightonfan_86 said:
Never call a person dyslexic then you absolute tosser.
Is Chav OK? :)

Anyways, how's the poll doing? Very close, not surprising - I reckon it's the same among the people who actually make the decisions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Should we take the risk and sign Gifton Noel-Williams?

brightonfan_86 said:
What is it with you and the word CHAV? are you one or something?

No - but I don't mind being called one :)

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Li has a sense of humour whatever next! :lolol:

Kev im dickletic and its not the worst insult in the world your trying to make him look harsh to get one up on him you just look like a silly boy :nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here