Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should this handicapped woman continue to BREED ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
article-1290528-0A41050A000005DC-845_196x654.jpg

Oh, sorry. Here's one of the Kelly pics.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Look at it from the bloke's point of view

1: He has somewhere to rest his pint whilst he gets a nosh
2: He saves 17.5% on VAT by buying her kids size clothes for the rest of their natural (or unnatural) days.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Look at it from the bloke's point of view

1: He has somewhere to rest his pint whilst he gets a nosh
2: He saves 17.5% on VAT by buying her kids size clothes for the rest of their natural (or unnatural) days.

I bet they are a hit at fancy dress parties as well, How many times have you seen a fancy dress to scale Ewok?:flounce:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
serious answer to "should she" is obviously no. i'd have thought after the first she'd be content and could move on. to have another with the same condition is unfortunate, to then have a third knowing the chances are 50/50 is starting to be irresponsible and selfish. The same would apply to someone able bodied and normal who had a known genetic condidtion.

but who can tell someone not to? im not going to advocate eugenics and where that leads. down to her really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
serious answer to "should she" is obviously no. i'd have thought after the first she'd be content and could move on. to have another with the same condition is unfortunate, to then have a third knowing the chances are 50/50 is starting to be irresponsible and selfish. The same would apply to someone able bodied and normal who had a known genetic condidtion.

but who can tell someone not to? im not going to advocate eugenics and where that leads. down to her really.

Bullseye.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lucky bastard

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They've both certainly let themselves go

krankies_1.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003