Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should this handicapped woman continue to BREED ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
World's smallest mother Stacey Herald shows off baby number three | Mail Online

article-1292367-0A53A078000005DC-249_634x478.jpg

So this woman, 2 foot 4, suffers from Osteogenisis Imperfecta, which stunts her growth and gives her brittle bones. She's had 3 kids now, two of which have inherited her condition, and they're planning to have more.

Much as I sympathise with her condition, and appreciate the joy her kids bring her, I'm not sure its very fair her continuing to reproduce kids that will probably be born suffering from her condition. Then before I could make my mind up, I got distracted by the Kelly Brook bikini pics.

Toughie innit. What do YOU reckons ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
World's smallest mother Stacey Herald shows off baby number three | Mail Online

article-1292367-0A53A078000005DC-249_634x478.jpg

So this woman, 2 foot 4, suffers from Osteogenisis Imperfecta, which stunts her growth and gives her brittle bones. She's had 3 kids now, two of which have inherited her condition, and they're planning to have more.

Much as I sympathise with her condition, and appreciate the joy her kids bring her, I'm not sure its very fair her continuing to reproduce kids that will probably be born suffering from her condition. Then before I could make my mind up, I got distracted by the Kelly Brook bikini pics.

Toughie innit. What do YOU reckons ?

I reckon you should POST the Kelly Brook pictures.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I was going to think of an opinion, but I stopped caring when I saw they were American.

Knowing the way the threads usually go, I give it about 4 hours before NSC get shut down again :lolol:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Im not trying to be cruel but I think the husband is pretty weird finding a 2'4" woman sexually attractive in the first place :shrug: but each to their own I suppose, there's weirder things out there :sheep:

The question is the same with alot of people that have hereditary disease's. If it was me personally, I would't want to bring another child into the world with a condition like that. Life can be tough enough as it is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
removed by me

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I'll have an even hundred this is locked or removed by 8pm

I will take that bet, £100 it is, even money...... hitony

Edit...it has well gone past 8am (check edit time) do you want me to pm you my details so you can pay up?

Last edited by a moderator:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
up the bum .....no harm done, easy innit.............and he'll easily be able to watch the telly at the same time.....sorted...:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy, you surprise me. I never had you down as a DM reader, you tabloid hound you!

I do occasionally venture to the Dark Side, online at least - there's usually some nudey pics of some vacuous celebs on their holibobs for me to ogle. And Times Online has gone now. :(

Have to say this story caught my eye. A trainee priest, a dwarfling, the mental images of them playing hide the sausage. Its car crash stuff.

NSP will be all over this before it closes.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Where's the Kelly Brook pics?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
never mind whether she should be allowed, in her condition it's a fairly damning personal indictment that she'd wish to inflict something so horrible on the kids that she doesn't need to have.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
never mind whether she should be allowed, in her condition it's a fairly damning personal indictment that she'd wish to inflict something so horrible on the kids that she doesn't need to have.

article-1292367-0A53A426000005DC-937_306x423.jpg

But they DO look happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here