Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the supporters bar (Dick's Bar) allow children to enter?

Should the supporters bar allow entrance to children?

• Yes

Votes: 84 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 107 56.0%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So this whole thread is waste of time because actually children ARE allowed!!

Unbelievable failure Attila!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Children are indeed allowed, its purely a management decision to restrict them. What this all boils down to is some people want to be able to have a pint in Dicks bar and don't mind having kids around, others want to have a pint without kids around. People will be disgruntled what ever the decision.

I don't mind having being in a bar/pub with kids around, as long as they are well behaved and quiet and not running around screaming. Our son comes to the pub and sits quietly and plays with whatever he's bought with him (books, lego, star wars figurines etc) and we've taught him not to bother others who have come in for a quiet pint. Problem is in all of this there are people who have children who run riot, are loud, rude and generally unpleasant, none of us want to have a drink with that sort of behaviour around so in the end all kids are not wlecome. Sad but true.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Children are indeed allowed, its purely a management decision to restrict them. What this all boils down to is some people want to be able to have a pint in Dicks bar and don't mind having kids around, others want to have a pint without kids around. People will be disgruntled what ever the decision.

I don't mind having being in a bar/pub with kids around, as long as they are well behaved and quiet and not running around screaming. Our son comes to the pub and sits quietly and plays with whatever he's bought with him (books, lego, star wars figurines etc) and we've taught him not to bother others who have come in for a quiet pint. Problem is in all of this there are people who have children who run riot, are loud, rude and generally unpleasant, none of us want to have a drink with that sort of behaviour around so in the end all kids are not wlecome. Sad but true.

I don't want to drink in the company of people of ANY age, who are loud, rude or generally unpleasant.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair point, usually the ones with unpleasant children are fairly unpleasant themselves!

True-the sea only reflects the colour of the sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here