• Fence, as I have no opinions

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I couldn't give a toss if Andy Naylor's an Albion fan or not. In some ways it's better not to have an Albion fan doing the reporting as they're less likely to be partial.

I agree with the sentiment, but the problem people have is that Naylor is not impartial, he is allowing his friendship with micky to colour his reporting, that he reports what the board want reported, not what a neutral would report, and that is, well, scary.

It's nefarious and unsettling when a supposedly impartial third party toes the company line. I want someone who is willing to criticise the club when they're going wrong, because if they don't, how will we know when we have an Archer/Belloti type screwing the club over?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yeah, but that's exactly what's happened though, innit?

"Exactly"? He's provoked a debate as to whether he should carry on doing his job or not, not on any of the merits of what either he or Attila have said. Which all seems a slightly strange thing for anyone to want to provoke.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's quite telling, that since that call JB made to Harty, excepting the 1st half at Cheltenham, the players have performed with 'spirit'. Might have hit a nerve? Maybe Adams should play it before every game!

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
It's quite telling, that since that call JB made to Harty, excepting the 1st half at Cheltenham, the players have performed with 'spirit'. Might have hit a nerve? Maybe Adams should play it before every game!

Wonder what the way fans would think to that, It will make the half time talk on the pitch that Hull did this season appear moderate.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The way he worded his piece about JB in the Argus today was bang out of line. Who the hell is Naylor to say things like that? Is he on the payroll of the club or something? I'm tired of his one-sided journalism, it's getting very very boring now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I like Naylor, he gives me hope that one day I too can earn a good wage for doing any old rubbish at work.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The fact that people like Attila are vociferous in the complaints shows how shit things have been this season. Perfectly sane people are highlighting obvious flaws and not the same old voices of the village idiots. In fact, its only the resident board nut jobs who seem to be blindly behind Adams and his bunch of merry men.

I'm no anti-Naylor in particular but he has dissapeared up his own arse if he thinks that the general mood is that this season is not particualrly different to last and that Attila should walk. Perhaps time for a proper story and give all this bollcoks a rest?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
The fact that people like Attila are vociferous in the complaints shows how shit things have been this season. Perfectly sane people are highlighting obvious flaws and not the same old voices of the village idiots. In fact, its only the resident board nut jobs who seem to be blindly behind Adams and his bunch of merry men.

I'm no anti-Naylor in particular but he has dissapeared up his own arse if he thinks that the general mood is that this season is not particualrly different to last and that Attila should walk. Perhaps time for a proper story and give all this bollcoks a rest?

that just about covers it for me

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Employed to toe the party line?

This is Attila we're talking about here. Are you taking the piss?

Incidentally, Nicky Forster called his team's first-half performance against Cheltenham's 'inept'? Should he belt up and toe the party line as well?

What is this 'employed to toe the party' line stuff? Does any one you do this? I certainly dont and am not expected to.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
By the way Naylor should resign because he is a piss poor reporter.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Attila and Naylor have voiced ....with passion how they feel ! I respect both for this.Football will win because,this debate creates passions in all of us.Thats why we all love the game.I remember Harty saying ......its a game of opinions.(and we all love the club )

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just read it...have radio work in London and must dash, but after a few reflective pints in the Star this evening I shall return home and pen a calm, measured and heartfelt reply.
Heartfelt it may be :annoyed: , but calm and measured?????????
:rant::rant::censored::angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here