• No, he is correct in this incident

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Fence, as I have no opinions

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
In response to the crusade of Andy Naylor to get John Baine to quit, who on here thinks Andy Naylor should quit for the lack of impartiality and objectivity he applies to his articles?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
In response to the crusade of Andy Naylor to get John Baine to quit, who on here thinks Andy Naylor should quit for the lack of impartiality and objectivity he applies to his articles?

Why? John Baine is employed by the club. He is not employed for his impartiality, he is employed to tow the party line. If he doesn't like the party line, then he should quit and voice his opinions away from the club. He can't have it both ways. Naylor is right

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why? John Baine is employed by the club. He is not employed for his impartiality, he is employed to tow the party line. If he doesn't like the party line, then he should quit and voice his opinions away from the club. He can't have it both ways. Naylor is right

He never said he didn't LIKE the party line, he merely commented on a game which is fairness, was dire beyond belief. He does that job for FREE, and has the right to express an opinion like anybody else.

Stumpy Tim

He isn't employed though is he... he doesn't get paid. He does it as a favour for the club.

I've defended Naylor in the past, but every article he does now is out to defend Adams and attack people who criticise Adams. It's a joke. There is no impartiality

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He isn't employed though is he... he doesn't get paid. He does it as a favour for the club.

I've defended Naylor in the past, but every article he does now is out to defend Adams and attack people who criticise Adams. It's a joke. There is no impartiality

Fine then he won't lose anything by quitting will he?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Employed to toe the party line?

This is Attila we're talking about here. Are you taking the piss?

Incidentally, Nicky Forster called his team's first-half performance against Cheltenham's 'inept'? Should he belt up and toe the party line as well?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Naylor is a prat, pure and simple, Vinicombe must be spinning in his grave.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I love it, Naylor complains about Attila being impartial, pot, kettle, black I say.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why on earth do people on here feel they have the right to demand someone resign?

He has not done anything wrong, apart from disagree with some people on here.

I don't like a lot of his coverage but he is employed by Newsquest - not some public funded organisation like the BBC.

If you don't like what he writes - don't read it.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Employed to toe the party line?

This is Attila we're talking about here. Are you taking the piss?

Incidentally, Nicky Forster called his team's first-half performance against Cheltenham's 'inept'? Should he belt up and toe the party line as well?

This time (not often I say that!) TLO is SPOT ON!

Perhaps Naylor should ask Forster if he intends to resign the Captaincy?

I can't believe this attack on Atilla by Naylor, although I expect JB is just having a laugh about it. He certainly struck a chord with many people with what he said after the Luton game.

Along with Tim C and Paul S, (and LB and many others of course) Atilla has done SO much for this club in our persuit of Falmer, he has EVERY right to say exactly what he feels about what he saw as an unacceptable performance on the pitch.

Naylor often IMO writes quite good stuff, sometimes not so good, and sometimes complete drivel. This time is one of the latter. He really does have his head SO far up MA's arse it's quite embarrassing.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Should have gone YEARS ago, IMHO. Never been up to what is a damn big job on that paper, and this kind of childish pettiness is yet further proof.

And purlease, no suggestions of his trying to provoke debate or some such guff. I can't understand how come the other bloke at the Argus, who writes good, interesting Albion-related copy which clearly relates far more to the fans' views doesn't get the gig.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here