Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

should micky adams quit if we lose to Luton

should adams QUIT if we lose to Luton

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No BECAUSE he should have gone AGES ago.

I fear we are stuck with the **** for EVER....

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Even I've had enough now - so yes, he should walk.*

*And the same goes for the pair of clowns masquerading as his assistants.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic, panic !!! :wozza:

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
It's a shame that Adams ever came back to the club, his previous term as manager will never be forgotten but it looks like he as over shadowed that by what is happening now. Last time he was given a second season to get us up, but I doubt he'll be given the chance this time. Regardless of the result at Luton, I think he should go and the sooner the better, as this season is running out very quickly. Any replacement that we get will have to perform a miracle to keep us up. So who are the genuine candidates for the job?????

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The league is far more important than this piss pot inconvenience and he's royally f***ed that up already.

Except there would be a much needed pay-day for an appearance at Wembley so at this stage it is nearly as important as the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here