Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should Lewis Hamilton be knighted?

Should Lewis Hamilton be knighted?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like you a real hard man fancy meeting up for a year up shit ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope, I am anything but. :shrug:

I wouldn’t have any problem with telling you to your face that I think it’s a shit comparison you made. Would you hit me?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

Yeah you dopey **** don’t make an accusation that someone is a young gaming nerd and try to insult them because you think your a cleaver ****. I’m an old ******* who would really like to meet you one on one given your insult. And yeah I expect a lot more abuse from the nsc do gooders.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah you dopey **** don’t make an accusation that someone is a young gaming nerd and try to insult them because you think your a cleaver ****. I’m an old ******* who would really like to meet you one on one given your insult. And yeah I expect a lot more abuse from the nsc do gooders.

Stop it.

Mods stop this bloke making threats.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No I’m defining it as paying what is morally right. Of course there are loop holes to help the wealthy. That’s why we left the EU to avoid them closing up. Morally repugnant

Absurd statement. Income tax is set and managed here. Nothing to do with the EU.

Another ignorant morally repugnant racist pillock on NSC :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who have I threatened you div I have said I would meet the div who has given me shit because I insulted Lewes Hamilton

You have an alarmingly short memory. :shrug:

D

Deleted member 2719

Yeah it’s not a classy move for sure. However I think the Mail enjoys digging out black sportsmen. See the articles on Rashford.

Come on matey, this always goes back to race, should it? If so perhaps the media left-wing papers are winding into Patel. Perhaps they are racists???

One word.............. blinkers.

I would imagine this cock up with Hamilton watches is a massive blunder by Lewis Hamilton's marketing department. I very much suspect Lewis Hamilton knows very little about this fiasco, he has far more important issues to deal with, driving for a world class F1 team for starters.

Nice fishing mate. One word.............. blinkers. Hamilton is so far up his own arse, you wouldn't believe it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here