Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I post a private PM?

Should the world know about what LUSH did?

• Yes

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Only this once..

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol: Classic.

Lush - its not big, and its not clever. But it IS hilarious. :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well done TIPPLE.

Nobody TICKS OFF the first lady of North Stand Polls without swift and severe retribution.

You card is marked.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
I will post it...

I was asked if I got rat-arsed and my reply was....

"Does falling up the steps on the way to the toilet (and being helped up by McGhee), puking at least a bottle of red wine into the toilet, passing out in the cubicle, waking up on the floor of an upstairs room surrounded by stacked chairs and being collected by my other half at 7pm count?"

Obviously I'd hoped Biscuit was grown-up enough not to go running off to the main board.... :(

I'm not proud of myself, although most people seem to think it was "good work."

Forever My Hero :bowdown:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Lush said:

Obviously I'd hoped Biscuit was grown-up enough not to go running off to the main board.... :(

Asking for trouble :shootself

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What a woman. Didn't think my estimation of the Lushmeister could go much higher but there we are, wrong again.

Did McGhee get twat-headed too?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lush said:
"Does falling up the steps on the way to the toilet (and being helped up by McGhee), puking at least a bottle of red wine into the toilet, passing out in the cubicle, waking up on the floor of an upstairs room surrounded by stacked chairs and being collected by my other half at 7pm count?"
McGhee: "Well what the f*** am I supposed to do with her now ?"
Booker: "I dunno boss, I said to leave it but you helped her up, she's your problem"
Lush: "bbbllluuuurrgh"
McGhee: "Thanks. Thanks a lot. Ahh shit, she's puking again. Get someone. GET SOMEONE".
Perry: "Whats all the noise ? I've got sponsors next d... oh christ."
McGhee: "Martin can you just get her legs ?"
Perry: "Come on then. We'll leave her upstairs in the empty suite. Bob - get her f***ing husband here NOW".
Lush: "Whhheeeeeeee...mmmff...gulp...BLUUURRGGH".
Perry: "Thats it. North Stand Chat is BANNED from hospitality, I don't care WHO they f***ing sponsor".

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
I will post it...

I was asked if I got rat-arsed and my reply was....

I'm not proud of myself, although most people seem to think it was "good work."

Good work Lush! NSC is proud on your behalf :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lush said:

Now THAT should have been the photo in the Programme on Saturday! :lol:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
doesnt it feel good to have that off your chest? lol its been a long time coming :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here