Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should I post a private PM?

Should the world know about what LUSH did?

• Yes

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Only this once..

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Lush said:
I will post it...

I was asked if I got rat-arsed and my reply was....

"Does falling up the steps on the way to the toilet (and being helped up by McGhee), puking at least a bottle of red wine into the toilet, passing out in the cubicle, waking up on the floor of an upstairs room surrounded by stacked chairs and being collected by my other half at 7pm count?"

Obviously I'd hoped Biscuit was grown-up enough not to go running off to the main board.... :(

I'm not proud of myself, although most people seem to think it was "good work."

Dont worry Lush, we've all been there and done it!

Still funny though!

:lolol: ;)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:
McGhee: "Well what the f*** am I supposed to do with her now ?"
Booker: "I dunno boss, I said to leave it but you helped her up, she's your problem"
Lush: "bbbllluuuurrgh"
McGhee: "Thanks. Thanks a lot. Ahh shit, she's puking again. Get someone. GET SOMEONE".
Perry: "Whats all the noise ? I've got sponsors next d... oh christ."
McGhee: "Martin can you just get her legs ?"
Perry: "Come on then. We'll leave her upstairs in the empty suite. Bob - get her f***ing husband here NOW".
Lush: "Whhheeeeeeee...mmmff...gulp...BLUUURRGGH".
Perry: "Thats it. North Stand Chat is BANNED from hospitality, I don't care WHO they f***ing sponsor".

:laugh: punk: :laugh:
:cheers:

"MARVELLOUS SCENES!"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lush is a NSC LEGEND. I don't know anyone else who can have claimed to have had a meal out with the current club manager and assistant... and vomited all over both off them! Truley marvellous.

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
Lush said:
I will post it...

"Does falling up the steps on the way to the toilet (and being helped up by McGhee), puking at least a bottle of red wine into the toilet, passing out in the cubicle, waking up on the floor of an upstairs room surrounded by stacked chairs and being collected by my other half at 7pm count?"

Obviously I'd hoped Biscuit was grown-up enough not to go running off to the main board.... :(

Kay, I'm just very hurt that you decided to get into this state without me force feeding you vast quantities of wine.. does the centenary dinner mean nothing to you??

Still like you said after missing 3/4 of centenary event - there's always the next one...

xx

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quality Lush, nothing wrong with getting pissed up :clap2: :clap2:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Lush glad to hear you had a great day out and made the most of the occassion. Did you carry on drinking after throwing up ? Just to go up even further in my admiration. Well done coming out with your own version of events. Probably get a mention in McGhee's autobiography.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The daft thing is, Biscuit, that most of us knew on Saturday, what had happened, so the pm wasn't news anyway :p

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
The daft thing is, Biscuit, that most of us knew on Saturday, what had happened, so the pm wasn't news anyway :p

Had that been the case, this thread wouldn't have had so many replies.

People who did not know:
Tinx,
Deano's Right Foot
Buzza
Marshy
Dick Knights Mum
Fluffster
_wilka_
Raphael Meade
The Northstander
Braders7
Beach Hut
oapdodge

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Biscuit said:
She should thank me really...

(deciedes not to push it)

I don't know about thank you. Personally I've got a good mind to thump you!!! You're damned lucky that lush is such a top person that she decided to tell all and bare her soul on this one!

But I'm not prepared to let her take all the blame either! Because I was HOGWHIMPERINGLY drunk, too. Not being someone who throws up I didn't. But I still managed to string enough slurred words together to have one of the most bizarre conversations I hope I shall ever have with anybody who works for the club. Let alone manages the team!

That I managed to get home unaided is a sheer miracle (if you shut one eye and stagger about a lot you can just about work out when the next train to Glynde is) and I still got hot and cold with horror when I remember the state of me at Brighton Station!!

At the moment I am mortified at the thought of meeting any of them again. But I have to take pictures of Mark Mcghee from time to time and I am DREADING what he's going to say to me. Does anyone have a good knitting pattern for a balaclava?

Last edited:

Lush said:
I will post it...

This reminds me of that famous saying; You can take a horse to water, but you can make Lush drink . :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
roz said:
I don't know about thank you. Personally I've got a good mind to thump you!!! You're damned lucky that lush is such a top person that she decided to tell all and bare her soul on this one!

But I'm not prepared to let her take all the blame either! Because I was HOGWHIMPERINGLY drunk, too. Not being someone who throws up I didn't. But I still managed to string enough slurred words together to have one of the most bizarre conversations I hope I shall ever have with anybody who works for the club. Let alone manages the team!

That I managed to get home unaided is a sheer miracle (if you shut one eye and stagger about a lot you can just about work out when the next train to Glynde is) and I still got hot and cold with horror when I remember the state of me at Brighton Station!!

If I buy you a big card will you not thump me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here