Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Gus be sacked

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well done Goring. The SECOND idiotic thread today asking this utterly bone-headed question.

ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE APPROACHING KEYBOARD

or f*** right off.

Ahem. Can I please remind you of Bozza's recent request that debate and disagreement is part of NSC, but there is no need for foul language towards other posters*

*Unless the poster is a CJTC, so on this occasion I will let you off with a light slippering x

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahem. Can I please remind you of Bozza's recent request that debate and disagreement is part of NSC, but there is no need for foul language towards other posters*

*Unless the poster is a CJTC, so on this occasion I will let you off with a light slippering x

On balance then, I think this has been a highly successful transaction.

OOOH

cheeky

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
for his idiotic outburst and for dragging the Albions good name through the gutter?
No the fella is just what our club has been waiting for.

He backed up a mate, and it appears he was spot on having seen the comment from the Man United player prior to him joining them.

TB

In any other walk of life it would probably be considered bringing his employer into disrepute and dismissal might follow. Of course it is not going to happen in this case because football clubs, managers and players operate in a very different contractual environment.
However if Gus continues with these rants all the hand ringing on here won't stop the external pressure on the club and Tony Bloom to do something will become impossible to resist.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
No but i want to him to clarify these comments

""You are not racist when you go against one, but you are if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities. That is being racist, not saying one word in one moment"

to me there beyond foolish.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sacked?

WTF has he done now?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No but i want to him to clarify these comments

""You are not racist when you go against one, but you are if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities. That is being racist, not saying one word in one moment"

to me there beyond foolish.

How is that unclear? One individual is not a race therefore abusing him alone is not racist, abusing his race would be. Seems clear enough to me.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
for his idiotic outburst and for dragging the Albions good name through the gutter?

You are lucky I am on an 'infraction' or you would get both barrels :fool:

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

That`s not foul language , he just told him to f*** off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They have just showed the interview on BBC South East News and cannot understand what all the fuss is about. He basically said where he comes from and also Saurez comes from it is an accepted term.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That`s not foul language , he just told him to f*** off.

No, he told him to "f*** RIGHT off"

That makes a hell of a difference.
It makes it so much better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here