Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Gina Be Allowed Back from her BAN??

Should Ginadim be allowed back from her ban??

• Yes

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • 1000 posts in 4 weeks is too much and this is a good thing

Votes: 19 27.5%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH. A man who clearly has issues having a go at someone else by saying they have issues.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
the full harris said:
but he is spot on though.

He has a point, not sure if he is spot on though. Firstly he doesn't have to post if he doesn't like it, secondly he doesn't have to be so aggressive. Real Hard man picking on a bird over the internet.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Les Biehn said:
He has a point, not sure if he is spot on though. Firstly he doesn't have to post if he doesn't like it, secondly he doesn't have to be so aggressive. Real Hard man picking on a bird over the internet.

cruel to be kind.

and he's hardly 'picking on a bird on the internet', he's just telling it as it is.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
the full harris said:
cruel to be kind.

and he's hardly 'picking on a bird on the internet', he's just telling it as it is.

Fair enough. I think she needs to be told (and I have done) but I think theirs ways and means. You obviously don't agree but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And at he end of the day so what. If some girl wants to come on here and get attention and a load of saddos want to give her that attention then so be it. Doesn't affect or bother me.

Les Biehn said:
NMH. A man who clearly has issues having a go at someone else by saying they have issues.

oh quit the stupid chivalry bit will you? You really are showing yourself up.

A person has a word (and a direct one) with another person why does it have to be your business? It's pretty clear where this poster is coming from when she accuses me of having summat against women - and sex has nothing to do with anything on this board. Not, that is, until you got all excited about it.
Her saying that was even an affront to the sensible female posters, who ARE on here (thankfully not all are overexcited about talking with males about football fercrissakes).

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Just virgins and social lepers I think.

They managed to scare away my mate Joanne who posted on here for a time a while back with constant pervy PM's :rolleyes:

How is Joanne, Danny ? i havnt spoken to her or the family in ages, do let me know mate

Cheers

Tony

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH said:
oh quit the stupid chivalry bit will you? You really are showing yourself up.

A person has a word (and a direct one) with another person why does it have to be your business? It's pretty clear where this poster is coming from when she accuses me of having summat against women - and sex has nothing to do with anything on this board. Not, that is, until you got all excited about it.
Her saying that was even an affront to the sensible female posters, who ARE on here (thankfully not all are overexcited about talking with males about football fercrissakes).

Yes you are so right, I'M the ONE showing myself up.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No you haven't. Please feel free however this may be an unpresidented move as you will be rubbishing a thread started by a member a clique. You're life is in your own hands.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH!

(I enjoyed my bit about the beans thing though. I do wonder if Gina though I was being serious)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here