Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Gina Be Allowed Back from her BAN??

Should Ginadim be allowed back from her ban??

• Yes

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • 1000 posts in 4 weeks is too much and this is a good thing

Votes: 19 27.5%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Am I in the clique then?

I don't know? Do you post pointless shit but are not questioned for doing it?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am I in the clique then?

You look worried.

posadka_smrtak.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** yeah though I like to think people enjoyed the IKE thread earlier.

So do you or don't you get questioned for it?

This thread just keeps on getting better.
Yeah, yeah I know "You don't HAVE to read it". Bored.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

:)

I remember your friends saying you look like him. In The Illusionist your lookalike is there with a big moustache. I haven't been able to find a picture of him there though, and had to just show that shit instead.
Have you seen yourself in that magic film?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not particularly.

Then you are in the clique. Just to make it clear, its not the clique I dislike, its those who feel compelled to bash others but not the clique when threads of shitness happen.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
:)

I remember your friends saying you look like him. In The Illusionist your lookalike is there with a big moustache. I haven't been able to find a picture of him there though, and had to just show that shit instead.
Have you seen yourself in that magic film?

I haven't. I have one friend who has a game called BULLY or something and I look like the bully. He has tremendous fun being me and beating up suckers.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Then you are in the clique. Just to make it clear, its not the clique I dislike, its those who feel compelled to bash others but not the clique when threads of shitness happen.

So just to clarify, who don't you like?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Me and my clique are going out tonight - I have a baby sitter!! Wooooohooooo...

Anyone wishing to join my clique (theres only me at the moment) - Gina included - I shall be at the Duke of Wellington whilst enjoying the fine music of the Ant Hill Mob...

:drink:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
tedebear said:
Me and my clique are going out tonight - I have a baby sitter!! Wooooohooooo...

Anyone wishing to join my clique (theres only me at the moment) - Gina included - I shall be at the Duke of Wellington whilst enjoying the fine music of the Ant Hill Mob...

:drink:

I don't think cliques are a good idea. No offence like. They seem to result in arguments.

Also, over the summer, if you ever need a babysitter, I'd be happy to do it. I'm a lot more responsible than I come across on here!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ginadim said:
I don't think cliques are a good idea. No offence like. They seem to result in arguments.

Also, over the summer, if you ever need a babysitter, I'd be happy to do it. I'm a lot more responsible than I come across on here!

Pah! You don't know a good clique when you see one ;) I shall prop up the bar myself then!! :lol:

I shall take you up on that - I will remember to disconnect the broadband at all times whilst you are here ;) :lol:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
tedebear said:
Pah! You don't know a good clique when you see one ;) I shall prop up the bar myself then!! :lol:

I shall take you up on that - I will remember to disconnect the broadband at all times whilst you are here ;) :lol:

Might be a good plan. Especially as I could log in under your username and case mayhem on the boards!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here