Should Fatpeople Be Allowed Season Tickets

SHOULD FAT PEOPLE BE ALLOWED IN GAMES?

• designate them a fat area in the ground

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • dont let them in,theres not enough room

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • sure why not let them in

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • let them in but charge them double for being fat.

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wasn't it rather obvious that it was a joke from the off ? byf just likes playing devils advocate in a non FG manner.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Thtas not to say all my threads are jokes and im always trying to wind every1 up,But i thought the title of the thread wuld kind of say JOKE ALERT!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
byf said:
Im not so sure,I mean i sit next to a fat bloke+i pay the same price as he does,But he gets his seat and half mine,Justice i think not and he's always eating and spilling food on me.

Weve got a disabled section,Why not build a fat section???
:lolol: :lolol:
Reckon they should be turfed out or made to run round the track a few times,so all can watch.;) :drink:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Re: Re: Should Fatpeople Be Allowed Season Tickets

berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol:
Reckon they should be turfed out or made to run round the track a few times,so all can watch.;) :drink:

THAT, is a brilliant idea. i'll have a tenner on lane 3

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
f*** me. can you imagine how good that would be? you could have 3 races at half time. 8 fatties a go, money goes to the 40 note fund...

much better than the dogs too. thats over in seconds, this would take ages. imagine how into you would get if you had a fiver on lane 4, in the pink and green striped shorts, sweating his way round the track. lovely stuff!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Stumpy Tim

But they would all charge off to the burger van half way round. Personally I feel we should encourage them to come along, and then pack them to a Weight Watchers class. Either that or shoot the lot of them

Quality thread by the way :clap2:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Stumpy Tim said:
But they would all charge off to the burger van half way round. Personally I feel we should encourage them to come along, and then pack them to a Weight Watchers class. Either that or shoot the lot of them

Quality thread by the way :clap2:

just replace the hare with a nice big bun. sorted

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
lost in london said:
How about a section for gobby muppets who commentate their way through a game 'Pass it wide son pass it wide.... oh you dozy prick, useless I'd have played the square ball.....get back onside Knight no-one's going to pass to you there' Nothing more annoying than a loser sitting next to you for a season who turns up on his own and talks to himself. Put them all together and they might realise what a pain in the arse they are.

:clap: Especially when it's father and son and the son is just as bad as the Dad! "you dont want to do thaaat you wanna do thiiiis"

Also ....

what about if you're thin and have a season ticket and start to get a bit chubby will you have to be weighed each time you apply for one? Cos I do loves my drippers! (local cake made with 100% fat!)

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
What about if you bought your season ticket in the fat section and then went on a diet.what would happen then.Imagine the administrative problems in changing your ticket to another part of the ground.And what if you were borderline and just in the ``Thin`` section and then you had a few pints and a pie before the game.When you stood on the scales going in thru the turnstiles the buzzer would go off and you would be pounced on by a couple of burly stewards and a few coppers and bundled off to a ``Putting on weight.. holding pen``.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Re: Re: Should Fatpeople Be Allowed Season Tickets

Referee87 said:
Are you some sort of deranged prick ?

We all support the albion, large or small, so let it be.:censored:
DOES IT MATTER WHAT SIZE, SHAPE, COLOUR WE ARE ? THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE WEAR THE BRIGHTON STRIPES WITH PRIDE.

People like u can be really offensive, TOSSERS LIKE U SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE GROUND.:tosser:

take a chill pill man!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I had to sit between two oversized people last season so I only had about 2/3 of a seat to myself. I found that I had to sit forward in my seat to be comfortable otherwise I was just squeezed between them both. It was warm in the winter but a bit whiffy in the summer though as we all know they stink a bit don't they?

I say stick them in the aerobics studio at the sports centre and they can watch the match whilst on the tread mill.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Surely the question is not so much overweight as whether your backside fits in the seat.

Perhaps there should be a steward with a tape measure by the turnstiles measuring each posterior.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Still go with:

We make the fat ones run round the track,while we watch the game+ you get 5 eggs or tomatoes for a £1 when you walk in to throw at them as they run round.

Not sure they would pay £470 for this????

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I know a bird who is so fat, her school photo was an ariel shot, AND when she walks backwards she beeps!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here