Should Fatpeople Be Allowed Season Tickets

SHOULD FAT PEOPLE BE ALLOWED IN GAMES?

• designate them a fat area in the ground

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • dont let them in,theres not enough room

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • sure why not let them in

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • let them in but charge them double for being fat.

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
:jester:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ha Ha....Pure Byf vintage!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Think it kind of sums you up as a pea brain but hey ho, there is a place in society for everyone.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
You want to look at yourself before dishing out insults....Like a lot on here very quick to insult you for posting stuff, irrelevant that they are far from the perfect individuel!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This could lead to the singing section all chanting 'You should have had the salad' at a block of their own fans.

But the burger vans would be better stocked for the gutbuckets. Pros and cons.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I would like a section for people who have eaten copius amounts of garlic and or onion prior to the game, so I don't have to deal with the putrid, rancid burps that waft on the wind across my delicate nose! :angry:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Rougvie said:
Think it kind of sums you up as a pea brain but hey ho, there is a place in society for everyone.

People with a sense of humour and some from of personality would find this mildly amusing..

You on the other hand have gone out of your way to un-earth this thread...Now I dont think I'm the pea brain, as you put it!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Can we have a section for people who bounce old threads? We could call it "C*nts section". Seriously, why do people do that? Do people have so little in their lives that they have to trawl through the search engine for hours to find some random and completely irrelevant thread someone put on NSC FOUR years ago? Jesus Christ.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I only spent about 3 mins doing this (all time charged to a client!), so save your anger for someone else:jester:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Chesney Christ said:
Can we have a section for people who bounce old threads? We could call it "C*nts section". Seriously, why do people do that? Do people have so little in their lives that they have to trawl through the search engine for hours to find some random and completely irrelevant thread someone put on NSC FOUR years ago? Jesus Christ.

You can thank Rougvie for that...As for a cun*s section in this particular case it seems very apt.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
byf said:
You can thank Rougvie for that...As for a cun*s section in this particular case it seems very apt.

Fair enough, i'm quite happy to be a cun*t who is getting behind a manager that is the best we are going to get.

To add to the cun*ts section, can we also have a TWATS section for those who want to see Wilkins on the scrapheap, and for good measure anyone else that gets precious and rather amusingly angry everytime someone bounces a post.

:jester: :jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Rougvie said:
Fair enough, i'm quite happy to be a cun*t who is getting behind a manager that is the best we are going to get.

To add to the cun*ts section, can we also have a TWATS section for those who want to see Wilkins on the scrapheap, and for good measure anyone else that gets precious and rather amusingly angry everytime someone bounces a post.

How come last time I called you a twat you asked me for a fight but now you are all mellow about it?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Rougvie said:

I would be quite happy if the guy goes back to being a really good coach..just not of the 1st team!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
How come last time I called you a twat you asked me for a fight but now you are all mellow about it?

Ooooh when was that?

1066gull

It's better if they sit next to you rather than on top of you though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tooting Gull said:
This could lead to the singing section all chanting 'You should have had the salad' at a block of their own fans.

But the burger vans would be better stocked for the gutbuckets. Pros and cons.

at least it may get some atmos going.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Ooooh when was that?

About the time I first started posting. He told me to meet him at a game so we could duke it out.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Les Biehn said:
About the time I first started posting. He told me to meet him at a game so we could duke it out.

Cant actually remember, but we all mellow out eventually, years of watching older siblings involved in various rucks at the Albion taught me that violence rarely is the right option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here