Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should fans with 2 FA ticket stubs

Should FA cup ticket stub holders get priority if we drew a big name at Withdean?

• Yes

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Let the club sort it out in their usual way

Votes: 11 12.6%

• Total voters

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I went to the Northwich game, probably can't make the Stafford game & will be back away at work for the 3rd round. I'll be giving my stub to a mate who's going to the Stafford game.

I think preference to season ticket holders & stub holders.

(I'll be home for the quarter finals!)

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Surely everyone knows we are going to draw Crewe at home and lose in the 3rd round.
:jester:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
they have your bank card details, when i brought tickets today they only asked for the last four digits of my card number ( 6754132876526546 ) hope they dont lose the computer :nono:

METALMICKY said:
Uh No! Before it was advised about keeping the stub i binned mine
Eh?

The announcement about keeping ticket stubs was made BEFORE the Northwich Victoria game.

This was the notice on the Club's website, dated 7 November:-

FA Cup Tickets Available Online

Cut-price tickets for Albion's FA Cup first round tie with Northwich Victoria are now available to purchase online.

Tickets can also be purchased in person from the Ticket Office at 5 Queens Road, Brighton, or by calling the Ticketline on 01273 776992.

Ticket Office opening hours have been extended in the run-up to the game:

Monday 6th November: 9.30am - 7.00 pm
Tuesday 7th Nov: 9.30am - 7.00 pm
Wednesday 8th Nov: 9.30am - 7.00 pm
Thursday 9th Nov: 9.30am - 7.00 pm
Friday 10th Nov: 9.30am - 7.00 pm
Saturday 11th Nov: 9.30am - 2.00 pm

No tickets will be posted out after Wednesday 8th November, but they may be collected from the Ticket Office, or, if necessary, at Withdean on the day of the match. Supporters are reminded that they should leave plenty of time to collect their tickets at the ground as there may be queues prior to kick-off.

Supporters who attend this match and all future cup matches, including all future rounds of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy, are asked to retain their cup match ticket stubs as they may be required in future to obtain priority access to tickets should the club reach the latter stages of both cup competitions this season.

Admission prices are as follows:

North Stand (Centre)
Adult: £17.00
Senior Citizen: £10.50
Junior: £9.50

North Stand (Wings)
Adult: £15.00
Senior Citizen: £9.50
Junior: £8.50

South Stand (Centre)
Adult: £15.00
Senior Citizen: £10.00
Junior: £8.50

South Stand (Wings) and South East Stand
Adult: £14.00
Senior Citizen: £8.50
Junior: £8.00
Student: £9.50

North East Stand (Family)
Family Ticket 1+1 (U16) £18.00
Family Ticket 1+1 (U10) £14.50

Additional member of family
Adult: £12.50
(U16) £7.00
(U10) £1.00

seven stands said:
they have your bank card details, when i brought tickets today they only asked for the last four digits of my card number ( 6754132876526546 ) hope they dont lose the computer :nono:
What was your first school?
What was your last school?
What's your date of birth?
Mother's maiden name?
Place of birth?
Favourite easily memorable four-digit number?
Memorable word?

Just asking, like.

:lolol:

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Shame we don't all avidly read the club's website, Lord B.

I wasn't aware.

However, on the main question, I have no objections to ticket stubs from the previous rounds taking priority over season tickets in this instance. And that despite being a season ticket holder who missed the NV game.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Lord Bracknell said:
What was your first school?
What was your last school?
What's your date of birth?
Mother's maiden name?
Place of birth?
Favourite easily memorable four-digit number?
Memorable word?

Just asking, like.

:lolol:

all passwords are bhafc if that helps

and no thats not the reall number

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I can't see the club not giving first refusal to Season Ticket Holders with the renewals probably not long away.

1066gull

I've only once bought a ticket this season by myself through the ticket office.

The others were bought in bulk by someone else - and I paid him back, so how does this work, even though I still went?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I bought 2 tickets for the Northwitch game and am going to buy 3 for the Stafford game. I think it season ticket holders and fans who had been to both rounds should get equal priority. IMHO

Icy Gull said:
get priority over EVERYONE else including 10 year season ticket holders

Ah, but a 10-year season ticket would have all those ticket stubs, as they would have got sent the tickets free.

Multi-year season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket FREE to any home cup game at the Albion, it's in the benefits of purchase. Stafford will be their fifth free ticket, a home draw at Withdean in the 3rd round will be their sixth, good value!

Albion Rob

Usual old bollocks.

What is the problem with giving STHs a day to get their phone calls in then putting the rest on general sale?

There are a million and one reasons why some people can't go week in week out and while I admire the dedication of those who go to every game home and away, no human being has more right to watch the Albion than any other.

And anyway, we generally have four or five 'must see' matches per season so there is every chance if people miss out on one they'll get lucky on the other.

To put it in context, did all those loyal fans who missed out on Spurs tickets the other year make the trip to Rotherham, which for me was far more important and more than just a day out. Because I clearly remember that we didn't sell out that day.

crosbysleftear

Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Re: Re: Should fans with 2 FA ticket stubs

London Irish said:
Ah, but a 10-year season ticket would have all those ticket stubs, as they would have got sent the tickets free.

Multi-year season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket FREE to any home cup game at the Albion, it's in the benefits of purchase. Stafford will be their fifth free ticket, a home draw at Withdean in the 3rd round will be their sixth, good value!

Is this still the case? I have a 3 year ticket but had heard that as the club was losing so much money giving away free tickets they were stopping this after the Northwich game.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
sully said:

I wasn't aware.
Surely it didn't take too much foresight to realise that this situation migt arise anyway?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Albion Rob said:

To put it in context, did all those loyal fans who missed out on Spurs tickets the other year make the trip to Rotherham, which for me was far more important and more than just a day out. Because I clearly remember that we didn't sell out that day.

As it goes the day out in rotherham I enjoyed more than the spurs game as well and actually didn't spend as much overall as its all cheap oop north.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
sully said:

I wasn't aware.

So you also didn't hear the mention it got over the PA at Withdean, or from the ticket office guy on SCR then? The point being that the club's website wasn't the only place that keeping the stubs was mentioned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here