Should Dwayne be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Albion Rob said:
I hope he is loving it, because it was very clear from the start thatb this board was the only thing that gave him any credance in life whatsoever. He is a sniper, consumed by inferiority and he was bloody hilarious. Plus his presence was the catalyst for that thing that Simster put up, Windows For Dwayne or whatever, which had me in tearss.

Yeah, I want to see that again. Sim do the honours. NSC GOLD it certainly would've been.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dwayne is a **** of the highest order.

Threads like this just get him the attention he wants.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah - I now understand the email I have had from a Thomas Kemp at JP Morgan this very afternoon.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Did he ever post anything about the Albion, do anything for REMF, contribute towards sponsoring Guy Butters kit, got off his arse in support of Falmer.........No to all the above. Other wind up merchants on NSC, and we all know who they are, can say yes to some/all of the above.

The mods have better things to do with their time than try to clear up the constant messes and arguments that he caused.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I never read any threatening posts from him. I do not know if he wrote threatening PM's. If we let NSC become a sanitise forum where everybody slaps each other on the back and says how wonderful we all are and agree which each other posts its the time I stop posting and reading.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Only the other day he sent a threatening PM to someone on brightonfans.com. :tosser:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
he is a first class.

:jester:

Ooooooh look at me goin to chinawhites...

Who cares = Knowone

If he goes there how come he is on the computer so much.

W****R

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Barnet Seagull said:
Yeah, I want to see that again. Sim do the honours. NSC GOLD it certainly would've been.

My pleasure. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• dwayne4.gif
    dwayne4.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 191

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Def Leppard - fine band, note spelling.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
To be frank he has done nout wrong and its only because there is to many wet blankets on here he has got banned.

Its just certain indaviduals who cry like babys and moan to moderators.:D

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Personally I think some of his stuff was priceless, and some of his claims have now passed down into NSC legend. Who could ever forget:

Dwaynes dead sister
The Versace buttons
The Land Rover
Kylies chimney sweep
The nights out with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
The apartment in Kensington
Photo's of his best mates BMW
Photo's of his bathroom and toilet :lolol:
Photo's of his muscles
The "Roids"

...and thats just off the top of my head. His stuff would just crack me up, specially the way he'd somehow find a way to make reference to his so-called affluence and lifestyle in pretty much every post he made, no matter how irrelevent. Easy to get wound up by it, but after a while you just take it with a pinch of salt and laugh at the fella.

COMPLETELY AGREE.

Dwayne is a cock but i just love laughing at him especially, as Easy says, when he manages to tell us about his life no matter hown irrelevant to the topic of the thread!!

Give him a trial!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If anyone really cares, he is still on Brightonfans; I haven't seen him post on there without mentioning London nightclubs or other similar crap.

He is the only person on here that makes me react; I supppose that is what he wants when he posts.

:tosser:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
jonnyboylennon said:
He was persecuted for being so insecure, bless him.

He was so easy to wind up and it wasnt all one way traffic.

I'd vote yes, bring back the Dwaynester.

Hush it.

P.S Compliments to you after what i saw at the easy bar on FRIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here