Should Dwayne be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
jonnyboylennon said:
Yes, she's not too shoddy is she?

Goes for it like her life DEPENDS on it as well, its a wonder to behold.

You can have a go for a fiver GARTH :jester: x

Its not the girl who you got a naughty snap of on your phone is it. That was genuine class

Wonder to behold.........Nice comment

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
And then it will be DANIEL'S turn.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Gareth Glover said:
I never read any threatening posts from him. I do not know if he wrote threatening PM's. If we let NSC become a sanitise forum where everybody slaps each other on the back and says how wonderful we all are and agree which each other posts its the time I stop posting and reading.

Gareth, there's "sanitise" and there's total insanity. And I've seen enough of the latter from Mr Kemp to last two lifetimes. All I can say is that you've been let off very lightly. Had he merely concentrated on being a total twat, his entertainment value - in a "village idiot" context - might have gone some way to offset the f***ing nuisance he was in every other way.

You definately CAN'T Pires, you flea bitten student ****.

DANIEL can, as is tradition.

And yes, it is that bird on my fone. and remember those FILTHY texts i showed you at Hillsboro GARTH? Thats her as well.

She's a little PRINCESS.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thank you, no about banning polls................

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
jonnyboylennon said:

And yes, it is that bird on my fone. and remember those FILTHY texts i showed you at Hillsboro GARTH? Thats her as well.

She's a little PRINCESS.

Think i pulled her down chasers before.

Absolute FOX

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
jonnyboylennon said:

She's a little PRINCESS.

shut it SIMON. i'm no stooodent i'm a ROCK'n'ROLL photographer to the stars. innit.

Well you look like a f***ing stooodent to me PIRES. i bet you've got the CLAP.

Ok, call it a TENNER. She's hot though, ask GARTH or MAX. Not as hot as TOBES bird, she makes everyone do a sex WEE.

You could maybe take professional standard photographs of me DICKING my BIRD.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Blimey three pages about someone I thought everyone found unacceptable. Dwayne was before my time and I have no thoughts about him one way or another. The mods obviously had their reasons for banning him so I reckon the decision should rest with them.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
jonnyboylennon said:
Well you look like a f***ing stooodent to me PIRES. i bet you've got the CLAP.

Ok, call it a TENNER. She's hot though, ask GARTH or MAX. Not as hot as TOBES bird, she makes everyone do a sex WEE.

You could maybe take professional standard photographs of me DICKING my BIRD.

how about you pay me a TENNER to take pics of your bird.

good stuff.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
jonnyboylennon said:
Actually Spicy I believe Bozza put it to a poll in which 'You Decide'.

And the majority wanted a permanent ban. And that was that.

Democratic as-you-like, NSC is.

:lolol: Thanks for that JBL. I always seemed to miss the various exchanges Dwayne had.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Although sometimes the recent NSC 'love fest' has been a bit :sick: making (and this has got much better since the reappearance of NSP, thank goodness!), the constant childish bickering, insults and lies that surrounded a typical 'Dwayning' of a decent topic are not something I would like to see return.

On balance, against my normally liberal instincts, I'm for the continued banishment of the bereaved, ginger, black, body-building, chimney-sweeping, and 'friend of the stars' IT Consultant!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
[On balance, against my normally liberal instincts, I'm for the continued banishment of the bereaved, ginger, black, body-building, chimney-sweeping, and 'friend of the stars' IT Consultant! [/B]

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Albion Rob said:
No poll REDDERS, that's BRADER'S forte - I just want to canvass opinion. You know, democratic, like.
:angry: i've been really bloody good about not posting any, yet i still get slagged off

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Calm down, braders, it is really not a big deal - honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here