Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shoot some homos...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Lammy said:
Oh dear Juan,

So if you must preach war stories then at least get your fact right. Gay people can get married btw they just have to go to Frisco to do it!

Ah, the old tactic of making stuff up? When did I ever say that only gays and Jews were victims of the Holocaust - nowhere! Can you not read very well today? However, being tall was not a reason for a one way ticket to Auschwitz. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to discrimination against gays. There is a huge difference between being teased and being systematically discriminated against.

And BTW, as you are so concerned about getting facts, you might like to know that gay marriages have been banned in Frisco for over a week. And I never said that no gay people can get married. Tried reading what's on the lines instead of between them.

Have to say, I'm shocked at how behind the times Britain has become - or is this thread just full of ignorant people?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
:nono: I can't believe what I'm reading.

Do really people get this upset about a GAME...it is just a bit of fun...nobody is getting hurt and only the ultra sensitive ultra PC take an exception.

If it was shoot the straight white married bloke I wouldn't give a shit.

Some people really should get a life.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The recent levels of comments on this thread make me realise just how ignorant some people are. It is very sad.

E.g. Lammy's 'tall' comments. You clearly have no idea of the issues involved. Last time I checked, people aren't attacked simply for being tall, it is not illegal to be tall anywhere in the world that I am aware of, people weren't taken to concentration camps simply for being tall, people aren't prevented from marrying the person they love simply for being tall.

I think you're clinging on to this tall thing a bit. I was making the point that everyone is 'different' and people are attacked for all manor of reasons. Even being Ginger. I can asure you that when you have the crap beaten out of you it ceases to become teasing.

rgd concentration camps, I was making the point that other people were tortured in the concentration camps other than just the popular stereotypes of Homosexuals and Jews. Some of these groups are more open to abuse today and are not so fashionable to protect by you PC types.

These are all things that are a reality for homosexuals and it all stems from an attitude that the difference people see in them somehow makes them less worthy of respect.

Ermm Nazi germany has been over for 50 years. Get over it. Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to be Gay in this counntry (I'm not standing up for the whole world here). I wasn't aware that Frisco changed their laws last week, I apologise! I'm obviously not reading the same magazines as you.

You may not feel any disrespect for gey people personally, but by standing up for games such as this one you are condoning the atmosphere that says it is okay to pick on people for being different. Once again, I draw your attention to the thread title.

It is my believe that everyone should be treated the same. In order to do this you have to get away from labels and think of people as people. You have obviously been offened by the title of this thread! Homo is simply short for Homosexual. Not really that offensive. It is an amuzing situation where naked men are running at you and trying to bum you. You really must be the most opiinionated self rightous biggot to not fin this funny. You have single handedly turned this thread into a iscussion about who different Gay people are and how we must all be careful not to upset them. This never crossed my mine until you brought it up.

And I wouldn't consider myself a leftie, either, seeing as how I never once voted Labour - or NDP for that matter.

couldn't give a toss.

You have your beliefs. The rest of the world has theirs. If they don't happen to share you views of not upsetting anyone ever then I'm afraid you have to live and let live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here