Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shoot some homos...

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Agree with Juan and Fatbadger ....

It's a great fun game (got ot level 6!) ... but how would you feel if they were Asians, blacks or women?

To be honest, if any of them tried to bum me, I'd shoot them pretty indiscriminately.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Ther's nothing wrong in my books with an internet game involving shirt lifter shooting!! Get a grip and get a life!!

:safeway2: :safeway

Last edited:

Albion Rob

Seeing as they are clearly raring the hunter, couldn't the game be called

KILL THE RAPISTS.

Something I'm sure some people would agree with happening in real life.

The fact that they are rapists and gay, does that make it ok?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Juan Albion said:
The recent levels of comments on this thread make me realise just how ignorant some people are. It is very sad.

E.g. Lammy's 'tall' comments. You clearly have no idea of the issues involved. Last time I checked, people aren't attacked simply for being tall, it is not illegal to be tall anywhere in the world that I am aware of, people weren't taken to concentration camps simply for being tall, people aren't prevented from marrying the person they love simply for being tall. These are all things that are a reality for homosexuals and it all stems from an attitude that the difference people see in them somehow makes them less worthy of respect. You may not feel any disrespect for gey people personally, but by standing up for games such as this one you are condoning the atmosphere that says it is okay to pick on people for being different. Once again, I draw your attention to the thread title.

And I wouldn't consider myself a leftie, either, seeing as how I never once voted Labour - or NDP for that matter.

Oh dear Juan,

This does highlight a huge hole in your understanding of discrimination. I can assure you people are attacked all the time, just for being 'different'. I have suffered physically for being tall as I'm a target and stand out in a crowd. Just because it's not illegal to be tall does not make it less of a disability or reason to feel 'different'. It wasn't just Jews and homosexuals the Nazis experimented on either! Anyone who didn't fit in with their idea of the norm was a target. So if you must preach war stories then at least get your fact right. Gay people can get married btw they just have to go to Frisco to do it!

And I stand up for any persons right to free speech. Even if I don't agree with what they are saying! Even your biggoted views. I also couldn't give a toss about your political persuation. People are also killed and tortured for their political beliefs across the world but again we have freedom of speech in this country (at least we used to)

Last edited:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Lammy said:
I too have friends who are gay, black, oriental and asian. They are not offended by light hearted fun poking. I'm 6' 5" an constantly have to put up with "My aren't you tall!", "Do you play basketball?", "What's the weather like up there?" etc etc. It's called life mate! You take these things on the chin and if you have any personality at all you role with it and add to the humour.

We've had a couple of Paddy jokes today but I notice no one jumped on their high horse over this one. People who make a big deal out of people with different ethnic backgrounds or lifestyle chioices by saying "Oooo you mustn;t say that it's racist!" Or "Stop being a homophobe!"

What if it were fat nurses chasing you carry on stylee and you had to shoot them before they shagged you? You would think it was funny. Stop making such a big deal out of nothing. This is nothing like Nazi Germany and we don't need to "wake up and smell the ratting flesh". We need to be able to live in a cosmopolitan country where we are all comfortable with who we are and able to take the piss out of ourselves every now and then. It's just human nature.

Now grow up and stop being so biggoted! Do you have to act differently around you Gay friends for fear of upsetting them? Do you make a special effort not to stare at the disabled? If so then you are discriminating by treating them different whether it be over nice or over evil. Same thing.

Could not have put it better...............Totally agree !!

It's only a game!

Delicate subject matter I suppose, but it hardly encourages us to shoot Gay people in real life. That is the equivalent of the claim from US Conservatives that Marlyn Manson was responsible for the 2 lads shooting their school mates in Columbine!

People have to take responsibility for their own actions. Entertainment of any variety does not make/inspire any SANE individual to commit wrong doing. Normal people have the ability to determine the difference between fiction and reality.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Juan Albion said:
You may not feel any disrespect for gey people personally, but by standing up for games such as this one you are condoning the atmosphere that says it is okay to pick on people for being different.

Sorry but that is blatently not true. I enjoyed playing the game and have plenty of gay friends having previously worked in the Hotel industry. I do not condone picking on people for being different.

This level of ridiculous PC is exactly what has mad this country the daft place it is now -

Teachers aren't allowed to to use the word blackboards, despite the fact they are black.

Chairman and Chairwomen are now Chairs - bloody stupid as I can't sit on them.

In order to get more women in parliment the lefties now use all women short lists - very discriminating against men. It should be the best person for the job regardless of their gender.

Maybe someone should re-write the game to have PC people being shot !

In the mean time blackboard, blackboard, blackboard, blackboard, blackboard, blackboard, blackboard, blackboard

Chairman, Chairwoman, Chairman, Chairwoman,Chairman, Chairwoman,Chairman, Chairwoman,Chairman, Chairwoman,Chairman, Chairwoman

and if you're PC and don't like it then you get feck right off !!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I guess it just depends on what you personally think is acceptable.

If it's "only a game" presumably there is NO computer game that you would not play?

Shooting people as they jump out of the World Trade Centre?

Bayonetting babies?

I'm sure there are worse examples.

Is there a point at which you would say "No"? In which case it isn't "only a game."

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Lush said:

If it's "only a game" presumably there is NO computer game that you would not play?

Bayonetting babies?

Is there a point at which you would say "No"? In which case it isn't "only a game."

Probably would as it's "only a game". Anyone remember the one where you have to try and catch the babies that Wacko Jacko is throwing off the balcony?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lush said:

Bayonetting babies?

Bullshit.

This is a game where gay people run at you at you shoot them with a shotgun.

When was the last time a naked gay man tried to run at you and 'bum' you. When was the last time you had a shot gun??

It's fantasy, those things that happened are real.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:

Bayonetting babies?

I also play WWI & WWII games which involve killing the enemy whether it be for the Allies or the Germans/Opposing forces, also Vietnam games and more people died in those wars than the Trade Center.
Does that make me bad? No, because its just a game...simple!

Lush

Mods' Pet
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

When was the last time a naked gay man tried to run at you and 'bum' you. When was the last time you had a shot gun??

It's fantasy, those things that happened are real.

OK that is a good point. Maybe I need to think of some fantasy examples that might be unacceptable. So are you saying that certain horrific things that "really" happened would be unacceptable to have as computer games?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lush said:
OK that is a good point. Maybe I need to think of some fantasy examples that might be unacceptable. So are you saying that certain horrific things that "really" happened would be unacceptable to have as computer games?

Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here