Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shoot some homos...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
SM BHAFC said:

Juan Albion you have come across as a real muppet in this thread, are you on drugs or something

You think I really care? I'd rather that than come across the way some of you have in this thread.

The sooner you realise you need to stop hiding behind the "it's only a game" and "it doesn't affect me" type of attitude the better this planet will be. Note the thread title isn't "shoot people to stop yourself being attacked" - it is "Shoot some homos." Pathetic...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
dave the gaffer said:
On question time a few weeks ago, the woman who made the Chineses joke was discussed and one guy, who was a psychiatrist by trade said that there sort of Jokes helped the human mind cope with the full horror of things like mass deaths, suicides etc etc

Whilst I think the game is humerous, ( but crap as I am no good at it at all), I respect people's views that someone might find it offensive.

I also would say that throwing penguins is extremely cruel to penguins and then to hit them with a big club is just not on!!!

:clap: :angry: :angry:

How do you do it Dave?

Always somehow managing to strike the right chord at the right level and with a little touch of humour to let us all know how silly we all are!

Dave, I salute you :bowdown:

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
And somebody said penguins couldn't fly?

I expect that was David Attenborough.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Juan Albion said:
Yeah, and anyone playing GTA should be ashamed.
I can't let that pass.
This is political correctness gone mad. In GTA, you are playing a game some of which involves killing black people. You also kill women, hispanics, whites, police, paramedics and the elderly. There isn't any distincton made from any group - its all part of the game, and a game is all it is. Sprites moving around on a screen. No one group is singled out for particular attention in it, its just a piece of *adult* (18 cert) entertainment. No worse than a film that happens to depict, for example, a black security guard killed, or whatever.

People can go out of their way to be offended by these things when the average person see's nothing to be offended by. The GTA games do not delibertately direct racism or intolerence against any group, whether it be race or sexual orientation. You just kill them in a GAME. Racism or gay-bashing is never the motivation, its just part of whatever mission you are playing (eg intimidate a jury by bashing them and their cars up). Anyone disturbed enough to carry it out in real life because of playing it on a computer game is totally FUBAR and clearly has a screw loose. It takes more than a computer game to generate that kind of reaction.

I've played all the GTA games, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I do not have a racist bone in my body, and have no problem with gays. Why should I feel ASHAMED for playing GTA, Juan ?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Agree with Juan and Fatbadger ....

It's a great fun game (got ot level 6!) ... but how would you feel if they were Asians, blacks or women?

I actually wouldn't care, I dont have a POLITICAL FETISH. Do you think it would only be OK to shoot white hetero males?

How SAD.:nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Juan Albion said:

Yeah, and anyone playing GTA should be ashamed.

woah just got back from lunch and this thread has kicked off big time!

Anyway in response to THAT quote, it quite simply has to be the funniest and at the same time most stupid thing anyone has ever said on NSC.

OK I play Quake but that makes me racist towards Zombies I'm sorry

:shootself

are you in anyway related to Mary Whitehouse? jumping up and down over the smallest little thing and protesting about it until your blue in the face, get over it, the HOMO game is JUST A GAME, I doubt it'll get more than 100k hitsm and if it does you can bet that 99.99999999% of those play it for a laugh just as they do other shoot em up games like GTA for example!

Lighten up, theres more in this world to worry about than the state of computer games......and I though *I* was a geek :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
"It's only a game so put up a real good fight, we're gonna be shootin the gays, shootin the gays tonight!"

"BIGBREAK!"

Quality!! HEHEHE I love the pc peopel they really are ace!!

:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I hope you are beggining to see what these poor brainwashed lefties are like.

they jump up and down and start barking at anything they suspect of being racists etc.

Show them a Crown paints colour chart and they'll acuse you of being some kind of segregationalist.:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Northstander said:
"It's only a game so put up a real good fight, we're gonna be shootin the gays, shootin the gays tonight!"

"BIGBREAK!"

Quality!! HEHEHE I love the pc peopel they really are ace!!

:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

Isn't snooker racist cos you get max points for wacking the black in the hole, the yellows virtually worthless and your the White.

gibber gibber hoot! Im a lefty!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
BA BA WHITE SHEEP!
need I say anymore... I used to love my gollywog!! I can't even call him a gollywog any more!!:(

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Great Game

(or paint the atlas red)

Shoot down the half naked savages in the name of the British Empire. I suppose it is the American Empire now.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The recent levels of comments on this thread make me realise just how ignorant some people are. It is very sad.

E.g. Lammy's 'tall' comments. You clearly have no idea of the issues involved. Last time I checked, people aren't attacked simply for being tall, it is not illegal to be tall anywhere in the world that I am aware of, people weren't taken to concentration camps simply for being tall, people aren't prevented from marrying the person they love simply for being tall. These are all things that are a reality for homosexuals and it all stems from an attitude that the difference people see in them somehow makes them less worthy of respect. You may not feel any disrespect for gey people personally, but by standing up for games such as this one you are condoning the atmosphere that says it is okay to pick on people for being different. Once again, I draw your attention to the thread title.

And I wouldn't consider myself a leftie, either, seeing as how I never once voted Labour - or NDP for that matter.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Zombies and nuns do not exactly get a rough deal in todays society. Americans are hardly a down-trodden minority group - which is why it seems OK to play "shoot up the GIs".

Women, disabled people and gay people do, although arguably less so today than at any other time in history. However we do have eg away fans heading off for a night of fun and gay-bashing in Brighton (or at least they say they are!).

If a gay Albion fan had been beaten up last night on the seafront - would you still be happy playing this game today?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
If a gay Albion fan had been beaten up last night on the seafront - would you still be happy playing this game today?

Depends what reasons he got beat up for, being a mouthy twat then yes he deserved it.
If its just for being gay then I'd get anger just like I do any other time I hear about people being beaten up for no reason no matter whether they are gay or not.

And to answer your question Yes I would still play this game and try to complete it BECAUSE ITS JUST A GAME!

Think i'll play abit of GTA when I get home tonight!

Saying which I play Star Wars Galaxies (online game) alot and I'm a Rebel fighting the Imperials, this make me racist towards Darth Vader or something? NO BECAUSE ITS A GAME!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Respect for sticking to your guns Juan, and fair enough if you feel there are more serious underlying issues with this. Personally, I think you're taking this stuff too seriously, but its not down to me to try to dictate to you how you should feel about things.

You think I should feel ashamed for playing GTA. I feel I am a balanced enough individual to play such a game, take it with a pinch of salt, and not feel I am insulting or demeaning any person or group by playing a computer game.

We'll have to agree to disagree on thios one.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Juan Albion said:
but by standing up for games such as this one you are condoning the atmosphere that says it is okay to pick on people for being different. Once again, I draw your attention to the thread title.

Have you ever laughed at anything in your life?

FFS Juan you have gone a tad over the top here. The first step to understanding something is to laugh at it, every fucker knows that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here