Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shoot some homos...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
On the Left Wing said:

It's a great fun game (got ot level 6!) ... but how would you feel if they were Asians, blacks or women?

Grand Theft Auto series anyone? Exactly the same thing, women/blacks/whites etc in that game and I dont mind whacking 'em over the head with a baseball bat or blasting their inards with a shotgun, afterall ITS JUST A GAME!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
On the Left Wing said:
Agree with Juan and Fatbadger ....

It's a great fun game (got ot level 6!) ... but how would you feel if they were Asians, blacks or women?

Much rather have a shoot-em-up with US GIs or Palace!!!!

i assume thats a joke.

don't want to shoot asians, blacks or women, but want to shoot americans?! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: ???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I've just killed one gay. There don't appear to be anymore... :safeway

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
CrabtreeBHA said:
Grand Theft Auto series anyone? Exactly the same thing, women/blacks/whites etc in that game and I dont mind whacking 'em over the head with a baseball bat or blasting their inards with a shotgun, afterall ITS JUST A GAME!

That's pathetic.

Just a game - that says it is alright to promote hatred against a section of society who have the misfortune to be different.

I wonder if that's what they told them as they led them to the gas ovens at Dachau - don't worry, it's only a game...

Wake up and smell the rotting flesh.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Juan Albion said:
That's pathetic.

Just a game - that says it is alright to promote hatred against a section of society who have the misfortune to be different.

I wonder if that's what they told them as they led them to the gas ovens at Dachau - don't worry, it's only a game...

yeah I know that films/games can influence people in life but not me, it is just a game as far as I see it, does'nt mean I wanna wander into the street and start shooting every naked bloke I see (not that it happens alot! ).
Hell even movies have scenes with blacks/whites getting shot so does that says its alright to promote hatred? no because its just a film!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Juan Albion said:
That's pathetic.

Oh my God! You do take life a bit seriously!! What is different? Saying that makes you a biggot!

Take it at face value mate. There are naked men running at you trying to bum you! Would this be more acceptable if it were set in a prison shower block?

Grand Theft Auto is a game.
There are plenty of films depicting violence to all colours and creeds. Would you ban them all and wrap us up in cotten wool?

Take a breather, stop sniffing rotten fleash and lighten up. Life is too short my friend.

Juan Albion

CrabtreeBHA said:

Hell even movies have scenes with blacks/whites getting shot so does that says its alright to promote hatred? no because its just a film!

Characters in films generally have a motive for killing people (e.g. wartime, gang rivalry, good against bad) or are portrayed as mentally ill (e.g. psycho).

In this game, the only motive is bigotry (with a lot of ignorance thrown in).

Juan Albion

Lammy said:
Oh my God! You do take life a bit seriously!! What is different? Saying that makes you a biggot!

Take it at face value mate. There are naked men running at you trying to bum you! Would this be more acceptable if it were set in a prison shower block?

Grand Theft Auto is a game.
There are plenty of films depicting violence to all colours and creeds. Would you ban them all and wrap us up in cotten wool?

Take a breather, stop sniffing rotten fleash and lighten up. Life is too short my friend.

Yeah, yeah, easily said. While I'm not gay, I have plenty of friends who are and who suffer regularly because of this kind of bigotry. Try telling them to 'lighten' up. This kind of game maintains the stereotype that it is 'okay' to bash gays, and by 'lightening up' you are condoning it. Grow up and try seeing it from their point of view for once - it ain't 'fun' to be portrayed as vermin.

Yeah, and anyone playing GTA should be ashamed.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I too have friends who are gay, black, oriental and asian. They are not offended by light hearted fun poking. I'm 6' 5" an constantly have to put up with "My aren't you tall!", "Do you play basketball?", "What's the weather like up there?" etc etc. It's called life mate! You take these things on the chin and if you have any personality at all you role with it and add to the humour.

We've had a couple of Paddy jokes today but I notice no one jumped on their high horse over this one. People who make a big deal out of people with different ethnic backgrounds or lifestyle chioices by saying "Oooo you mustn;t say that it's racist!" Or "Stop being a homophobe!"

What if it were fat nurses chasing you carry on stylee and you had to shoot them before they shagged you? You would think it was funny. Stop making such a big deal out of nothing. This is nothing like Nazi Germany and we don't need to "wake up and smell the ratting flesh". We need to be able to live in a cosmopolitan country where we are all comfortable with who we are and able to take the piss out of ourselves every now and then. It's just human nature.

Now grow up and stop being so biggoted! Do you have to act differently around you Gay friends for fear of upsetting them? Do you make a special effort not to stare at the disabled? If so then you are discriminating by treating them different whether it be over nice or over evil. Same thing.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Juan Albion said:
That's pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhhh bless his cotton socks!! you need a holiday mate!!
:tosser:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
WHAT??

Your friends suffer being chased round an imaginary cartoon world by a deerstalker-clad sprite whilst hiding naked in bushes before jumping out and raping the aforementioned computer-generated entity?

:eek:

Last edited:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Juan Albion said:
Yeah, yeah, easily said. While I'm not gay, I have plenty of friends who are and who suffer regularly because of this kind of bigotry. Try telling them to 'lighten' up. This kind of game maintains the stereotype that it is 'okay' to bash gays, and by 'lightening up' you are condoning it. Grow up and try seeing it from their point of view for once - it ain't 'fun' to be portrayed as vermin.

Yeah, and anyone playing GTA should be ashamed.

the link was actually sent to me by a 'gay' friend. i dont usually refer to him as a 'gay' friend as i think this encourages stereotypes...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Raphael Meade said:
the link was actually sent to me by a 'gay' friend. i dont usually refer to him as a 'gay' friend as i think this encourages stereotypes...

Exactely!

I just call them homos! :) (just kidding)

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
I had a look at this quite amsuing no doubt then i started to read the comments on the thread and I reckon the lunatics have taken over the asylum, oops sorry better not mention asylum might upset or offend someone.

I have come to the conclusion that myself and all the people I know must be homophobic, racist, bigoted scum, after all we tell Irish jokes, jokes about chinese cockle pickers, racist jokes, jokes about 9/11, jokes about poofs, pakis, the Welsh, disabled people, women in fact you name we laugh about it.

Or maybe we are just having a laugh!!!!

Juan Albion you have come across as a real muppet in this thread, are you on drugs or something

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
superb . . . .sod the PC brigade its funny and you are protecting yourself from being raped by some Village people fan !!! :eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On question time a few weeks ago, the woman who made the Chineses joke was discussed and one guy, who was a psychiatrist by trade said that there sort of Jokes helped the human mind cope with the full horror of things like mass deaths, suicides etc etc

Whilst I think the game is humerous, ( but crap as I am no good at it at all), I respect people's views that someone might find it offensive.

I also would say that throwing penguins is extremely cruel to penguins and then to hit them with a big club is just not on!!!

:clap: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here