Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shola ameobi

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm struggling to form an opinion on this and just when i'm starting to like it you PISS all over the parade :(

As above - I'm struggling to decide if it's great / OK / bad - so your opinion is very welcome!

Let me put it this way, he's not going to make our squad weaker.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Soccer sauce now says only happening if Carroll goes back to NUFC! Ah well.....

I would imagine this means that, as long as Carroll moves to either Newcastle or West Ham, we will be getting someone in (either Shola Ameobi or Carlton Cole)

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I'm struggling to form an opinion on this and just when i'm starting to like it you PISS all over the parade :(

As above - I'm struggling to decide if it's great / OK / bad - so your opinion is very welcome!

I'd be pretty pleased if we signed him if that's any help??! :smile:

Although it would have to be as an extra to Barnes and CMS, not a replacement for one of them

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Soccer sauce now says only happening if Carroll goes back to NUFC! Ah well.....

Well, let's hope Carroll stays at Anfield then.
It would be doubly annoying if the black and whites got Carroll back at half the price he paid for him and they got a fee from you for Ameobi.
Carroll is a superb centre-forward and I don't want him back with them. Ameobi has never been very good, except against us, and would be (in my opinion) a waste of money and a disappointment.
There are acouple of strikers along the South Coast from you who would be so much better signings; Lambert and Sharp.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
SOCCER SAUCE

10861491-happy-attractive-girl-with-two-thumbs-up-and-a-big-laugh-shot-in-studio-isolated-on-white.jpg

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I can't understand how anyone could be positive about Ameobi! What has EVER done in his career!? I've always marveled about how he can remain at Newcastle despite having a scoring record that makes Heskey look like Messi.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He's 32, has a history of injuries and has never scored more than about 12 in a season.

Smacks a little bit of desperation.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Wayne Bridge. Before anyone. This account deserves a LITTLE respect... Only a LITTLE mind...

Just look back at all their tweets, they have about a 1% success rate! The story of that other 'Agent' Twitter account has blown what little credibility these accounts had apart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here