Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit HAIR at the Albion

To be fair, I only specified shit hair at the Albion. Not that it had to be a player.

Shit hair? Check
At the Albion? Check

Yep, it counts :thumbsup:

If that qualifies then I'd like to nominate the particularly awful specimen that took the penalty at The Amex on Take it Like a Fan.

:D
Very bad barnet.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
header_richardreynolds.png

Does this count?

I'm not sure if this is being unkind, but when I saw that photo, my mind was irresistably drawn to Dangermouse's nemesis, Baron Von Greenback.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Anyone want to suggest the best all time all ginger football team? Plenty of outfielders but struggling to think of a 'Strawberry blone' keeper.

Adam Bogdan at Bolton is VERY ginger. There must be someone better than him in goal with red hair though...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The worst of a number of offenders of his day - Peter Sayer

peter_sayer12.jpg

I'd almost be prepared to concede the thread should have stopped dead, the second you posted that.

That is truly EPIC, as perms go. The other bad hairs on this thread are pretty dreadful, but they're essentially the product of someone going into a hairdressers and saying "here's what I've got, cut it in such and such a way".

This one, on the other hand, has had to be GROWN lovingly for months and months to reach the desired length, then not only has it been styled in the way he wants, but he's actually had to ask for a full PERM too. The sheer effort involved means it's got to be a winner. There aren't many people around with hair like Brian May: in fact even Brian May knows what a state he looks (especially now he's all grey). Peter Sayer deserves the top prize, for my money.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone want to suggest the best all time all ginger football team? Plenty of outfielders but struggling to think of a 'Strawberry blone' keeper.

Right.

My defence would have Alexei Lalas, Wes Chubby Brown, John Arne Riise. Perhaps Alex McLeish (you've got to have a Scottish input, as the natural home of the Ginger).

There are in fact a lot of ginger midfielders to choose from. I can only conclude it's because their natural angry temperament gives them the tigerish qualities demanded of the role. Think Billy Bremner, Alan Ball, Paul Scholes, Steve Sidwell, Gordon Strachan, Matthias Sammer, Neil Lennon

Up front Dave Kitson (not because he's any good but because, after the fuss he made once before when Reading fans wore ginger wigs in his honour, it would MASSIVELY piss him off to be included in a Ginger XI). And probably John Hartson.

Struggling with keeper so it's probably going to have to be Bogdan.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Right.

My defence would have Alexei Lalas, Wes Chubby Brown, John Arne Riise. Perhaps Alex McLeish (you've got to have a Scottish input, as the natural home of the Ginger).

There are in fact a lot of ginger midfielders to choose from. I can only conclude it's because their natural angry temperament gives them the tigerish qualities demanded of the role. Think Billy Bremner, Alan Ball, Paul Scholes, Steve Sidwell, Gordon Strachan, Matthias Sammer, Neil Lennon

Up front Dave Kitson (not because he's any good but because, after the fuss he made once before when Reading fans wore ginger wigs in his honour, it would MASSIVELY piss him off to be included in a Ginger XI). And probably John Hartson.

Struggling with keeper so it's probably going to have to be Bogdan.

How about bad hair serial offender David James?

david%20james%20ginger.JPG

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
0,,10308~10253690,00.jpg

Couldn't find a pic of Wardy's perm whilst in a BHA shirt , so here's the next best thing.....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here