Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit HAIR at the Albion

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In hindsight, typing 'Young' 'Willie' and 'Brighton' into google images, was a poor idea :eek:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
He may be a great prospect, but........

Attachments

• March.JPG
    March.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 51

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
I can't help but think that we are being a little hard on the likes of Gatting and O'Reilly here. Their hair wasn't really shit on a personal level - the hairstyles of the time have just not dated well. Gatting's is just your classic 'Don Johnson', surely?

Others, like Biley were clearly shockers, even at the time.

Fair enough. Teddy surely qualifies then...

Teddy%2520Maybank.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
KerryMayo_559845.jpg

GINGER

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Slightly off tangent can i nominate worst current fan haircut?

He's normally in the Upper West concourse area pre match and its the worst case of an older bloke rather sadly trying to look desperately young cool and with it. He easily looks late 30's and he sports a Liam Gallagher style haircut that you can see he has spent hours on as every little floppy strand looks like its been painstakingly enginneered in to place.

Always makes me laugh. Anyone else spotted him?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Denied.

Ginger hair is NOT automatically shit. The golden rule should always be to have as little of it as possible, though. i.e. Mick Hucknall / Willie Young = shit hair for sure.

Others with MODEST volumes of GINGER hair - acceptable. :thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Denied.

Ginger hair is NOT automatically shit. The golden rule should always be to have as little of it as possible, though. i.e. Mick Hucknall / Willie Young = shit hair for sure.

I suspected I may get denied, even though I disagree. Ginger hair = ginger pubes = :shit:

However, I have a backup

51lqA4genuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Quick question:

Ponytails for MEN - When has that EVER looked good? Please, someone, find me a picture that proves I'm wrong. Ponytails on men ALWAYS look shit and scabby.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Denied.

Hmmm........Are you fessing up or is your better half a ginge and she reads NSC?

Personally this is the precise reason why i believe JK Rowling is totally out of touch with modern society. I mean, who has ever heard of a ginger kid with TWO mates!!!!!!!!:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I suspected I may get denied, even though I disagree. Ginger hair = ginger pubes = :shit:

However, I have a backup

51lqA4genuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Their PUBES can't be held against them, unless they are on public display, and Savage is already nominated on page one.

Must try harder...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hmmm........Are you fessing up or is your better half a ginge and she reads NSC?

Personally this is the precise reason why i believe JK Rowling is totally out of touch with modern society. I mean, who has ever heard of a ginger kid with TWO mates!!!!!!!!:)

My missus is blonde.

I am GINGER though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here