Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit Football Shit Firm

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Can we shake hands and be friends again now please?

Oct 20, 2004
Ill be seeing you on the 14th of January.

Wheres your famous super firm? :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
it has gone a little far!i would have thought the dead family member part would have stopped this but quite clearly not.

'oh your nasty cos your sing nasty songs and bully us' etc

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Starry said:
I could care less what people say about Leeds fans, but when people are ridiculing a dead member of my family I'm not going to let that slide without saying something.
No-one ridiculed a dead member of your family you idiot! Let's get this straight - a Leeds fan starts a thread about football firms, Hampshire and I both responded in kind. It was not meant to be a dig at you, so your high and mighty attitude IS misplaced. This is a Brighton message board - it's not as if anyone has posted this sort of stuff through your letter box.

I am sorry if you were offended, I didn't mean to do that. But you were NOT my audience and I wasn't ridiculing your family.

Perhaps I'll take it personally if anyone dares mention rape, attempted murder, children with disabilities and sibling deaths. All unpleasant facts of life that have affected members of my own immediate family. Or perhaps I'll just grow a thicker skin to people who usually don't mean to offend.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Ill be seeing you on the 14th of January.

Wheres your famous super firm? :lolol:

But you won't, will you? You won't be there because you are only brave on this board. You are not part of a "firm", you are not big or brave enough (although you doubtless have the herd mentality and stupidity to think a "firm" is a good thing). You are a school child with nothing better to do than pretend you are something you are not.

You are not fit enough to polish my boots or carry my bergen - you are Leeds, and you are scum.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Shame WRLUFC has to make insults from behind a computer screen, he'd better run now, classes are starting soon

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Can someone get the dick's IP address and stop his pollution once and for all please?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Don't remember seeing much of the "mighty Weeds" firm at Upton park last season. Infact, i don't remember seeing many of your fans at all :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

:shit:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
jevs said:
Don't remember seeing much of the "mighty Weeds" firm at Upton park last season. Infact, i don't remember seeing many of your fans at all :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

We sold out the few tickets we were allowed, it was a reduced allocation because of our persistant standing.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
jevs said:

Wierd post bearing in mind you were supposedly allaying our fears at getting assaulted in the depths of East London.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Starry thats awfull about your family, I remember a post from you a little while ago about another horrific tale involving somone in your family you have had awfull luck mate:nono:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
He will come out with another tale in a few months time.I'll look forward to hearing it:drink:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
chicken run said:
Starry thats awfull about your family, I remember a post from you a little while ago about another horrific tale involving somone in your family you have had awfull luck mate:nono:

Kev was a member of family through marriage, we were in Taksim Sqr that night, sobering experience and one I hope is never repeated for anyone anywhere.

E

enigma

I'd settle for having a shitter team than Leeds and living in a far nicer place.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
mejonariskit has been as equally annoying on this thread as starry. Will you shut up mate.It's a message board, go and do something else if you don't like people arguing with each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here