Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit Football Shit Firm

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Simster said:
Please don't get all high and mighty with me! Your fellow Leeds fan is on here bragging about firms.

So long as people are taking cheap jibes at the death of a member of my family I will get high and mighty, thanksverymuch.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Bit like the Munich air disaster your fans keep doing.You don't like it when it's on the other foot do you?Pillock

Oct 20, 2004
I'll have a Loftus and my mate'll have a Speight. That's one lean but well done, and the other with a bit of fat on and well battered.....

Shameful, im pretty sure you wouldn't mention that when Leeds were in town :censored:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
rogue said:
Bit like the Munich air disaster your fans keep doing.You don't like it when it's on the other foot do you?Pillock

When was the last time you heard a Leeds fan sing the runway song? I have never sung it.

I could care less what people say about Leeds fans, but when people are ridiculing a dead member of my family I'm not going to let that slide without saying something.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Yep - you want to bring your dole-queue brats onto this board and kick off, and expect us to sit back and take it? If you can't raise fans with some respect, or fans who have some idea of how to behave, then you will get the same result. And don't come the white boys with us - we have all heard the Munich chants, the Liverpool chants - you are as bad as the rest. Granted, we may have dropped to your level for this thread, but rest assured we know that we don't have to live in the gutter - we have made a conscious decision to turn on WhitePansy - he knows no better and does this on every thread in which he takes part. You want to add him to your list of fans - you take the crap he attracts as well.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Starry said:
So long as people are taking cheap jibes at the death of a member of my family I will get high and mighty, thanksverymuch.

I think that is pretty fair people butI'm sure nobody meant any harm.

Time for White Rose to be told where to go I reckon. He brings nothing but abuse to this board. Twat.

Oct 20, 2004
I dont mock dead people :ohmy:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Well said Hampshire.Perhaps they should piss off back to there own board instead of trying to wind up the BHA fans
Can we get rid of him?

Last edited:

Oct 20, 2004
Yep - OK. I'm sorry for that, I let myself drop to their level. I'll edit my post away.

You dropped well below all levels, scum!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

At least I have the bollocks to take my posts away. You are nothing, and you know it. I own you even more now, you sad Northern brat.

The sort of person who gobs off and then runs, I bet you are laughed at openly by your "firm". No balls, no guts. You are an embarassment to your lot. Even the other Leeds fans that have been on here don't try to defend you.

The only scum we have found on this board is you, Pansy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

How precious...from one of the nastiest sets of fans anywhere too. At least you're gaining an uderstanding of irony.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hamshire allow me to be brief f*** off white rose you !!!!.

Anyway I didnt even know Brighton had a 'firm' anymore so piss off.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Is that it? Two yawning smilies?

**cut**

See, I own you. Back to your Special Needs classes, TheWhitePansy

point of order here please Hampshire (ahoy shippers) seagulls.
i am a tutor of learners with special needs and they have more about them than this pond-life from leeds TWR, so please retract the above statement ref special needs classes. i agree that you do indeed own him. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here