Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
:yawn:

Afternoon tosser:wave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Quite seriously, haven't you got anything better to do than big yourself up against a fans of a club half your size?

Even though the whole nation knows of Yorkshire as a by-word for "sporting failure", I really am surprised you'd stoop to this. Would you like me to find a Cheltenham Town forum for you? Afterall, you're a bigger club than them too - what better way to spend your lunchtime than to indulge in some "we're better than you" banter on their web site.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
rearrange these words (assumming yo CAN spell)

REKGNAW

Oct 20, 2004
Wheres your famous 2 bob firm? :lol:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you're higher than us in the league, you've got a bigger firm, and you've had more fans killed by Turks than we have.

Well done. :tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is this what having a small penis and undescended testicles does to somebody?

Repeat after me:

"I must not constantly seek attention to make up for my inadequate penis"

Oct 20, 2004
So you're higher than us in the league, you've got a bigger firm, and you've had more fans killed by Turks than we have

Such bitterness :nono:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
its quite clear you love you shitty team, but lets face it... there aint f*** all else ooop north is there.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Such bitterness :nono:

**Cut**

Now, go away, and come back when you can make a post without swearing, and when you have something to say. We have noticed that you only post at what seems to be breaks in the school day, and I imagine if the admins tracked back on the IP they would find it located at a school in or near Leeds. I strongly suspect that you are in the school library, and your posts are part of a mutual masturbation ritual that you and you friends are taking part in, in which they stand behind you and abuse themselves, or each other, at your juvenile attempts at humour.

Most of us grew out of this once we had left primary school. Now, I know that education in the North is lagging behind our superior education in the South, but if I was you I would find something more worthwhile to do with your time during breaks in the school day. Try catching up on your phonetics - you might make it as far a "Happy Harry" by the end of the season.

Oh yes.

I own you.

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Not for nothing are you becoming famous as the Kebabs of Yorkshire...been sliced by more Turks than your average Doner.

I have a dark sense of humour and this is to my likening:lolol: Tongue in cheek of course.The 7/7 London bombers were Leeds fans as well.What a lovely community they have:lolol:

:drink: :drink:

Oct 20, 2004
Not for nothing are you becoming famous as the Kebabs of Yorkshire...been sliced by more Turks than your average Doner.

:yawn: :yawn:

Oct 20, 2004
The 7/7 London bombers were Leeds fans as well

Yep, Leeds f***ed the Cockney scum! :clap2:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Chilli source or garlic mayo sir:wave:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
HampshireSeagulls said:

As someone who was stood in Taksim Square with Chris and Kev that night I am glad it provides a cheap jibe for you all. :nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Starry said:
Yeah, because that is something for us to be really proud of. :(
Please don't get all high and mighty with me! Your fellow Leeds fan is on here bragging about firms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here