Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt of hurt [Merged]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely 100% not. Charidee or no charidee, I wouldn't be seen dead in a palace shirt.

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
not just wearing it, but having to buy one as well- as I'm guessing you wouldn't have a friend who's Palace to borrow one off...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes: this

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If someone offered me a palace shirt AND my bosses were happy to let me wear it I would do it.

Would have thought it seems a bit contrary to the idea of raising money to go and SPLASH 35 notes on a new shirt mind...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Damn right, Simster. I'd wear a Palace top before I wore a Man Utd shirt. And I'd rather take a rusty cheesegrater to my knob then lightly sprinkle vinegar on it than wear a Palace top.

Charity or no charity, I'd NEVER wear either shirt.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Damn right, Simster. I'd wear a Palace top before I wore a Man Utd shirt. And I'd rather take a rusty cheesegrater to my knob then lightly sprinkle vinegar on it than wear a Palace top.

Charity or no charity, I'd NEVER wear either shirt.

I feel sick just thinking about it.
Maybe I should turn up on the last game of the season looking like John Westwood - decked out in Pompey clobber.

I'm not sure what would be the funnier aspect of this: seeing me looking that bad in Pompey stuff (and obviously smelling horrible like Guinness Dave's mate, OR the thought of me actually turning up at an Albion match. :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Screw charity, if I was going to wear a Palace shirt then I'd want to keep the cash as a reward, and it would need to be a shed load of cash at that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here