Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt of hurt [Merged]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Shirt of hurt

Two parts to this thread.

Firstly, are you considering undertaking this, in aid of sports relief?
Secondly, what is your real "shirt of hurt"? For most it will probably be Palace, but I'm guessing there will be plenty of big clubs featuring. For example, people like Braders and Buzzer seem to absolutely detest Man Utd more than anyone else.

For me, it would be Portsmouth. I hate them with a passion. I might do shirt of hurt with a Palace supporting friend of mine, good job I don't have any good friends who are Pompey. :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would do it for a donation to REMF or Sport Relief charity. I think we should get people to do it for the Colchester game as it's on the telly box

You NEVER stop media-whoring, do you?

:jester:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I would do it for a donation to REMF or Sport Relief charity. I think we should get people to do it for the Colchester game as it's on the telly box

I would pledge 10 of your english pounds if you went to colchester in the full 'look at me, I'm a super fan, Silly hat, blue hair, shorts & bell.' John Westwood style.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd wear a Palarse shirt for a decent chiridee wedge: but a Brum Chitty top would always be a total no-no.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would wear a Palace shirt...I draw the line at a Leeds one though

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I couldn't wear a palace shirt. Just thinking about it makes me feel gloomy, it would be like cheating with my brother's misses.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
If someone wanted to post me up a Brighton shirt (on a loan to be returned) I would wear it for a day and get photographed all round Aberdeen in it.

For the right price:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here