Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt manufacturer and sponsorship

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I know the current deal with Brighton and Hove Jobs for shirt sponsorship is up at the end of the season and we're bound to get a bigger name for bigger sums of money on the shirt.

What about manufacturers? How long do we have a deal with Errea for?

If you could pick and choose manufacturer and sponsor, what would you go for?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd stick with Errea, they make nice kits that aren't just common templates.

Sponsor... I'm not sure, just a nice, well-known company that will give us lots of money.

IN BARBER WE TRUST :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

sponsor - the company giving us the most money.

manufacturer - nike

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
American Express as shirt sponsors, not fussed on a manufacturer so long as we don't end up with an off-the-peg generic design.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Keep Errea for sure - unique, stylish, good quality shirts.

Sponsor wise, judging by the people Barber has managed to get in the past, it will either be a household name or an online gambling site IMO.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Under Armour as their technology is really good and reckon they would give a bespoke template as they don't sponsor too many football teams except for the North London scum

Sponsor - would prefer nothing, or maybe just Amex or something Brighton based that isn't related to jobs

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Under Armour as their technology is really good and reckon they would give a bespoke template as they don't sponsor too many football teams except for the North London scum

Sponsor - would prefer nothing, or maybe just Amex or something Brighton based that isn't related to jobs

Right........... Why not Brighton jobs.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
The Club have always had an association with a Sussex based organisation:

BCal were based in Crawley
Phoenix were the brewery formerly known as Tamplins
Nobo are based in Eastbourne
TSB had their Trustcard Offices in Brighton
Sandtex ( ok that's a Bill Archer exception as he was involved in the DIY sector )
Donatello need no introduction
Skint ditto
IT 1st are based in Brighton
Brighton and Hove jobs ditto
American Express see TSB.

So I'd guess the sponsor will be someone like 'The Body Shop'

I can see Charlie Oatway lathering Mango Body Butter all over himself as I speak..............

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Big multi national as sponser

Noticed Heineken were a match sponser a couple of weeks ago?? therefore 2 + 2 = 5 and we will be playing in green next season - The away kit was breaking it in gently ????

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Mine would be ADIDAS purely for the fact id possible buy some of the leisure wear.

The Erra leisure wear is pretty naff.

Shirt sponser I would be very suprised if it wasn't Amex but im sure Barber will be out to get the best deal.

Id like to see the kit go back to the 80s all blue with white pin stripe, just for something different.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Sponsor wise, judging by the people Barber has managed to get in the past, it will either be a household name or an online gambling site IMO.

Really hope it's not a gambling site. TV commercial breaks are dominated by the things already. I'm not against gambling per se but the marketing seems quite invasive at the moment.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Really hope it's not a gambling site. TV commercial breaks are dominated by the things already. I'm not against gambling per se but the marketing seems quite invasive at the moment.

Quite agree

Would prefer not a gambling site or one of those poxy injury lawyer companies. Imagine 'freekick' 'foul' 'bruises' players would be claiming compensation left right and centre

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Like the Errea kit.
Sponsor?Spain seems to feature quite a bit in the team,so how about Holiday Spain,or even Santander?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm sure it has been said on here before that the club are in a 'multi-year' contract with errea. Which is good, because I like their kits, the off field clobber isn't quite as good. I love how errea nearly always design us unique home kits (although Norwich currently share the same home shirt template, minus stripes).

I guess that we will hear about sponsors in the next few months - I presume B&H jobs are off.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Some one told me

ETCH A SKETCH
Are gonna be the new shirt sponsors because were so good at drawing

:tumble:

I preferred your John Virgo ramblings, T...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here