Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shipperley

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Fragmented Badger said:
Does he actually know what he's talking about? Who is JR? Jake Robinson?

And even if we do sign three players (talk about extremes), we are leaving it a bit late.

I assume it is JR...why do we want to get rid of him ?

To much like hard work trying to figure it out...wish people would just come out and say what they are hinting at !!!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Fragmented Badger said:
Does he actually know what he's talking about? Who is JR? Jake Robinson?

And even if we do sign three players (talk about extremes), we are leaving it a bit late.

Which was my issue about finding it hard to swallow about not getting anybody in Jan. It's all too little too late now...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
nobody's dupe said:
The fact is that nothing happens until a player puts pen to paper. I did say, " . . .supposing . . "

It's like JR being advised to slope off West. He doesn't have to. He could be lured by the prospect of hair cut and dress advice.;)

Why don't you just either say what the facts are or shut-up?

the right footed denilson said:
Why don't you just either say what the facts are or shut-up?

I think we'd all prefer you to shut up. Poll it if you doubt that.

johnny jigsaw said:
Jake to Yeovil to link up with fashion guru Nathan Jones then?

Nobody's Dupe always has good info, you can be sure of it.

This would be a good move for Jake - a lot of hard games in League 1. He's on a big learning curve and has to be supported it, but he needs to toughen up! Small guys should be able to put themselves about a bit too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
This would be a good move for Jake - a lot of hard games in League 1. He's on a big learning curve and has to be supported it, but he needs to toughen up! Small guys should be able to put themselves about a bit too.

Shame Jake doesn't have the courage of Paul Dikov

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Fragmented Badger said:
You are not wrong, BUT Sheffield United have thrown so much money at getting up in the last few years. They seem to have spent about the last 6 years in the top 6-8 without winning promotion. Add in the fact that should they not go up this season, it would be a spectacular collapse which could see Warnock pay with his job, and I think there is a fair bit of pressure there.

Obviously Leeds are a huge club, but they have only been down 2 years, and a lot of their fans do realise what a complete mess they were in not so long ago. I think Blackwell has at least another year to get them back in the Prem.

Even closer now mate after last night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here