Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 新しい日本のファンの皆さん、ようこそ!

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
(surely we need a thread in Japanese when the hype starts?)

私はスウェーデンのデマゴーグ、サタンの代理として働いているサイモンだ。1960年代からこのクラブやフォーラムに参加している立派なイギリス人紳士たちとともに、ブライトンを数年間追いかけてきた。

あなたがここにいるのは、主にミトマにそそのかされたからでしょうが、ブライトンにはそれだけではありません。

簡単な歴史のレッスンが必要だ:
ブライトンは1901年に設立され、約10年後に最初の、そして唯一のトロフィーを獲得した。ブライトンは1901年に結成され、約10年後に最初のトロフィーを獲得した。

それから100年以上、特筆すべきことは何も起こらなかったが、グラハム・ポッターという優秀で崇拝に値する男が、神に見捨てられたフットボールクラブに希望をもたらした。そして今、我々はここにいる。

ぜひ足を運んでください!

私は35歳無職の麻薬中毒者で、毎月の最終週は食事にもありつけないので、ブライトンの試合には行ったことがない。

でも、あなたは?行くべきですよ!

ブライトンはビーチがあって、カモメがいて、家があって、パーティがあって、音楽があって、ドラッグがあって、ホームレスがいて、街は汚くて、ゴミは平均的に収集されている。正直なところ、素晴らしい街だと思う。サッカーチームに関しては、チケットを手に入れるのも、スタジアムまで往復するのも、まるでロケットサイエンスのようだ。
しかし、私の人種的偏見によって、このロケットサイエンス的なことはすべて解決され、三苫と彼の同志たちによる素晴らしいサッカーが見られると信じている。

脚注:このウェルカムメッセージは、ブライトン&ホーヴ・アルビオンやそのファンと関係のある人たちが後援したり、承認したり、あるいは容認したりするものではありません。

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

私はスウェーデンのデマゴーグ、サタンの代理として働いているサイモンだ。1960年代からこのクラブやフォーラムに参加している立派なイギリス人紳士たちとともに、ブライトンを数年間追いかけてきた。

簡単な歴史のレッスンが必要だ:
ブライトンは1901年に設立され、約10年後に最初の、そして唯一のトロフィーを獲得した。ブライトンは1901年に結成され、約10年後に最初のトロフィーを獲得した。

それから100年以上、特筆すべきことは何も起こらなかったが、グラハム・ポッターという優秀で崇拝に値する男が、神に見捨てられたフットボールクラブに希望をもたらした。そして今、我々はここにいる。

ぜひ足を運んでください!

でも、あなたは?行くべきですよ!

ブライトンはビーチがあって、カモメがいて、家があって、パーティがあって、音楽があって、ドラッグがあって、ホームレスがいて、街は汚くて、ゴミは平均的に収集されている。正直なところ、素晴らしい街だと思う。サッカーチームに関しては、チケットを手に入れるのも、スタジアムまで往復するのも、まるでロケットサイエンスのようだ。

脚注:このウェルカムメッセージは、ブライトン&ホーヴ・アルビオンやそのファンと関係のある人たちが後援したり、承認したり、あるいは容認したりするものではありません。
スウェーデン人の愚かな野郎はくたばれ

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
これが何であれ、私は反対です

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
ブライトンは世界中から人が集まる素敵な街で、マトマをスター選手とする素晴らしいサッカーチームがあり、あなたの国の男性も女性も大歓迎です。

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
日本の友人たちが、シーガルズで活躍する三笘のプレーを見に来るときには、楽しい時間を過ごせるよう願っています。

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

簡単な歴史のレッスンが必要だ:

ぜひ足を運んでください!

でも、あなたは?行くべきですよ!

DK;DR

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
クラブがハン・ソロをアナリストとして採用してくれればいいのに。

彼がほとんど気づいていないときに、私は彼を捕まえるつもりでした。私のように、彼に強制的に餌を与えてください。そして、彼が必要な胴回りに達したら、彼の相撲のミューズとして日本人の実業家に売りつけるつもりだ。

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Translation please.
I'm Simon, a Swedish demagogue working for Satan. I've been following Brighton for a few years now, along with a bunch of fine English gentlemen who have been at the club and forum since the 1960s.

You're here mostly because you were instigated by Mitoma, but there's more to Brighton than that. A

quick history lesson is needed:
Brighton was formed in 1901, and won its first and only trophy about 10 years later.

Nothing noteworthy happened for over 100 years, until a brilliant and worshipable man named Graham Potter brought hope to a godforsaken football club. And now we're here.

Come and visit!

I'm a 35-year-old unemployed drug addict who can't afford to eat the last week of every month, so I've never been to a Brighton game.

But you? You should!

Brighton has beaches, seagulls, houses, parties, music, drugs, homeless people, dirty streets, and average garbage collection. Honestly, I think it's a great city. As for the football team, it's like rocket science to get tickets and travel to and from the stadium. But I believe that my
racial bias will solve all of this rocket science stuff and we'll see great football from Mitoma and his comrades.

Footnote: This welcome message is not sponsored, endorsed, or condoned by anyone associated with Brighton & Hove Albion or its fans.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

I'm Simon, a Swedish demagogue working for Satan, and have been following Brighton for some years, along with some fine English gentlemen who have been attending the club and forum since the 1960s.

You're here mainly because of Mitoma's instigation, but there's more to Brighton than that.

A quick history lesson is needed:
Brighton were formed in 1901 and won their first, and only, trophy about 10 years later. Brighton were formed in 1901 and won their first, and only, trophy about 10 years later.

Over 100 years later, nothing remarkable happened, until a brilliant and worshipful man called Graham Potter brought hope to a godforsaken football club, and here we are.

Please come and visit us!

I'm a 35-year-old unemployed drug addict who can't afford to eat during the last week of every month, so I've never been to a Brighton game.

But what about you? You should go!

Brighton has beaches, seagulls, houses, parties, music, drugs, homeless people, dirty streets, average rubbish collection, and honestly it's a great city. As for the football team, getting tickets and travelling to and from the stadium is like rocket science.
But my racial prejudice has me convinced that all of this rocket science stuff will be worked out and we'll see some great football from Mitoma and his comrades.

Footnote: This welcome message is in no way sponsored, approved or condoned by anyone associated with Brighton & Hove Albion or its fans.
You can be a total idiot sometimes

You can be a total idiot sometimes.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Ah so this is what I did some time in between drinking in the park and waking up fully clothed with falafel all over my bed...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here