Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 新しい日本のファンの皆さん、ようこそ!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm Simon, a Swedish demagogue working for Satan. I've been following Brighton for a few years now, along with a bunch of fine English gentlemen who have been at the club and forum since the 1960s.

You're here mostly because you were instigated by Mitoma, but there's more to Brighton than that. A

quick history lesson is needed:
Brighton was formed in 1901, and won its first and only trophy about 10 years later.

Nothing noteworthy happened for over 100 years, until a brilliant and worshipable man named Graham Potter brought hope to a godforsaken football club. And now we're here.

Come and visit!

I'm a 35-year-old unemployed drug addict who can't afford to eat the last week of every month, so I've never been to a Brighton game.

But you? You should!

Brighton has beaches, seagulls, houses, parties, music, drugs, homeless people, dirty streets, and average garbage collection. Honestly, I think it's a great city. As for the football team, it's like rocket science to get tickets and travel to and from the stadium. But I believe that my
racial bias will solve all of this rocket science stuff and we'll see great football from Mitoma and his comrades.

Footnote: This welcome message is not sponsored, endorsed, or condoned by anyone associated with Brighton & Hove Albion or its fans.

You misspelled Hughton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here