Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We stripped her of her citizenship. Syria should of put her to sleep after all ISIS did to their country.

The west is just as much at fault tbh. It armed and backed the so called SFA to oust a legitimate regime to suit its own agenda.

That went well.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yeah the West is just as much at fault for what ISIS did to Syria, sure. :facepalm:

FFS. What a moron you are.

So the Syrian civil war which allowed ISIS to gain ground was not, in anyway fuelled by the West??

And you call ME a moron....hehe.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So the Syrian civil war which allowed ISIS to gain ground was not, in anyway fuelled by the West??

And you call ME a moron....hehe.

Some people on here do not recognise the war mongering campaign by our government to stir up tensions in Syria and supporting the Islamic militants directly or indirectly . We heard lots of Assad the Butcher or Dog from politicians at the time yet the Clown Prince of Saudi Arabia can blatantly turn Khashoggi into a kebab with no slanderous nickname attached to him repeatedly.

I have no sympathy for Begum because she was not sickened by beheadings and suicide bombers, but we all remember Cameron bigging up the the Muslims who were taking up arms against Assad in a contrived civil war. Unfortunately they were going out to join ISIS or other factions not the FSA.

We were playing a dirty game with a death cult, along with the contribution from many other countries.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

So apparently under a press blackout. Thank god for VPNs!

I don't know about heading for the UK, but she's definitely heading for the Guinness Book of Records. That'll be 4 weeks tomorrow she's been in the air :facepalm:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Australian law society hardback copy book page 321, section 3 paragraph 12 concerning international law concerning this sort of thing is essential reading.

Fk off and don't come back.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Nice changing of the goalposts to save face. You said 'The west is just as much at fault' as ISIS. That's quite frankly bollocks.

Changing the goalposts? My arse am I. I stand by what I said thank you very much. ISIS would of been booted from Syria by the SAA long ago if it hadn't of been for the civil war in which the 'rebels' were backed by the West. The US etc wanted regime change, end of. If it wasn't for Russia going in they would of got it too.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Did we send her to the ISS or something?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think all ISIS people with any claim to British citizenship should be brought back asap,and re-housed in Islington while they are de-radicalised.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Don’t be a tw@, I left school at 16, with 3 o levels, hardly an intellectual.
It seems pretty obvious from reading some of the posts on here, that some of those of a right wing persuasion will swallow anything the Sun, Mail , Express , etc put in their grubby little pages.
If you don’t want to be called thick, don’t act thick.
Easy.

I can see why you only got 3 o levels and I assume poor grades at that. Read again what I wrote and you will see that you have totally misinterpreted what I wrote.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I can see why you only got 3 o levels and I assume poor grades at that. Read again what I wrote and you will see that you have totally misinterpreted what I wrote.

Well,this is very pot, kettle.
A leaver accusing remainers of intellectual elitism,in an earlier post, and then, doing exactly that in answer to my answering post.
Still, I suppose hypocrisy is one of the lesser faults of the the 17.4 million majority.

BTW.English was one of 'poor grade' O levels, you may like to look at
the sentence construction on your post.

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Well,this is very pot, kettle.
A leaver accusing remainers of intellectual elitism,in an earlier post, and then, doing exactly that in answer to my answering post.
Still, I suppose hypocrisy is one of the lesser faults of the the 17.4 million majority.

BTW.English was one of 'poor grade' O levels, you may like to look at
the sentence construction on your post.

Erm, I voted remain and this just sums up the level of misinterpretation.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Can’t believe this is still rumbling on. Execute her and the other members of ISIS and be done with it. End of thread.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can’t believe this is still rumbling on. Execute her and the other members of ISIS and be done with it. End of thread.

Do we still have the death penalty ? I can’t remember LVGull.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Another one so arrogant as to write off millions as being below his apparent intellect. I am genuinely not trying to make a political point, but it is fascinating how many folk of left-wing persuasion, who profess to be on the side of the many, can be so snooty and dismissive of others.

Right wing nutters would include people like Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg and Michael Gove, all of whom were Oxford educated. Enoch Powell, the doyen of the right-wing nutters, was very intelligent and could speak 7 languages.

I know from personal experience that people can be highly intelligent and have no practical common-sense at all..... and that is not trying to say that no Brexiteers have any common sense.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here