Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You can't be that naïve, surely. She is being advised that to be more readily accepted it would be a good idea to show visually that she looks like the rest of us and not in a fashion that can be associated with radical islam.

How does one make sure one just looks like a normal Islamic and not a radical one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How does one make sure one just looks like a normal Islamic and not a radical one?

C102526F-BCCE-4594-AC15-926EB0C78EF2.jpeg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So “normal” Muslims look Westernised?

For goodness sake, stop being so pedantic. You know exactly what is meant, and if you want to believe that all is well and we have a truly repentant radical muslim, then fine.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
For goodness sake, stop being so pedantic. You know exactly what is meant, and if you want to believe that all is well and we have a truly repentant radical muslim, then fine.

I didn’t say I believed that at all. I want to know what you think a normal Muslim looks like.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
She’s past reform, and will be a constant problem for security services. The long and short of it is that we must all pay for her sins (to use her language) and it’ll probably mean further trouble ahead. In this country we watch and wait until something happens before appropriate action. You’ve just got to hope don’t cross these people’s paths because our government seems unable to protect us, even wants to bring them here to face justice*

Sounds much the same as shooting victims in America under Trump, soon to be ex-president of the US.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

So apparently under a press blackout. Thank god for VPNs!

You can't be that naïve, surely. She is being advised that to be more readily accepted it would be a good idea to show visually that she looks like the rest of us and not in a fashion that can be associated with radical islam.

They've been in the air for over 2 weeks now. Where the hell are they coming from ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Duh! Don't you people understand anything??? Of COURSE she's been flying for two weeks, if they did the flight in normal times according to the laws of phsyics and stuff then OBVIOUSLY everyone would find out. Plus the secret Government whisper jets which avoid detection (including by sight) are also powered by special fuels the Illuminati keep from us which never run out. Wake up sheeple!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here