Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Sheffield Wednesday?

big-fat-men-pictures-wrestlers.jpg

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
See you've copied us here, everyone seems to like copying the MASSIVE.

Banter aside, we were outclassed tonight by the better team, i fully expect you lot to go up this season. We are still a work in progress and it may take us a few more weeks to settle down and kick on. Good luck with the rest of your season, good club Brighton who play football the right way.

Top man, enjoy your season back at this level and a few Yorksire derbies.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
jesus_laughing211.jpg
Wednesday?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Amex is decent, bit quiet from both sets of fans, 1,682 though? Sold tickets at 1pm was 1,821.

So what does this mean? 139 no shows? The crowd figure is based on tickets sold so why the discrepancy?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well played tonight, referee did you a favour with the first goal but after that fully deserved.

Amex is decent, bit quiet from both sets of fans, 1,682 though? Sold tickets at 1pm was 1,821.

All the best til February.
Thanks. First goal free kick decision was right wasn't it? He gave us a corner he shouldn't have in the second half, and I was amazed he didn't get his card out for a couple of Wednesday fouls first half.
It's been an honour to copy you, and I'm thankful we haven't ended up with egg on our face.
Banter aside, we were outclassed tonight by the better team, i fully expect you lot to go up this season.
Thanks, although it's nothing like that easy to get promoted from this league. Ask Cardiff.
We are still a work in progress and it may take us a few more weeks to settle down and kick on. Good luck with the rest of your season, good club Brighton who play football the right way.
Thanks again. A few clubs have just moved straight through the championship, we stuck with a lot of our players and had some bad runs, but hopefully this season we'll challenge for the top 6. I don't know much about your squad and can't judge them on one game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well played tonight, referee did you a favour with the first goal but after that fully deserved.

You were fortunate the ref was so lenient on you tonight, absolutely filthy side, counted about 3/4 disgraceful tackles, got quite a few League One lumps in your side too, prob best ship em out and get some ball players.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Banter aside, we were outclassed tonight by the better team, i fully expect you lot to go up this season. We are still a work in progress and it may take us a few more weeks to settle down and kick on. Good luck with the rest of your season, good club Brighton who play football the right way.

Cheers pal - at least you should be good enough to beat Barnsley.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You were fortunate the ref was so lenient on you tonight, absolutely filthy side, counted about 3/4 disgraceful tackles, got quite a few League One lumps in your side too, prob best ship em out and get some ball players.

very much "this".

Wednesday :lolol:

D

Deleted member 22389

Thought you actually played some good football tonight. Bruno was absolutely brilliant for us tonight. Will be a bloody horrible journey back.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

I thought that Wednesday worked very hard at closing us down in the first half but as we kept moving the ball around in the 2nd they seemed to tire and the gaps opened for us. Think they'll finish Lower mid table. They are well organised, will win a few at home, but lacked a bit of quality. Re the free kick for the first goal, I had a good view, and the defender seemed to get a slight touch on the ball but a lot of the Brighton player. All a bit irrelevant really as in the 2nd half we completely outplayed them.

D

Deleted member 22389

I thought that Wednesday worked very hard at closing us down in the first half but as we kept moving the ball around in the 2nd they seemed to tire and the gaps opened for us. Think they'll finish Lower mid table. They are well organised, will win a few at home, but lacked a bit of quality. Re the free kick for the first goal, I had a good view, and the defender seemed to get a slight touch on the ball but a lot of the Brighton player. All a bit irrelevant really as in the 2nd half we completely outplayed them.

This is exactly what we where missing last season, quality. We where out muscled last season in quite a few matches. I remember getting jittery every team the opposition got near our goal last season. Tonight I saw a different Brighton. It was a quality Brighton. We looked really comfortable, our defence looks rock solid with Bruno and Bridge in there.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
If the Wednesday defender had stayed back the ten yards instead of cheating he would not have deflected the
ball -serves him right.

Complaining that they only were offered 3000 tickets when only half came - such a MASSIVE club!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought Wednesday were absolutely shit tonight. I mean really shit, not just a bit phooey but totally and utterly crap that they get the vote for the worst side at the Amex so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here