Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield United like our new stadium too :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There is a lot of Brizzle City love for us at the moment? My (Brizzle City supporting) mate posts on there a bit and was commenting the other day about how they all love Brighton and Martin Perry in particular.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well, they like it on one of the Brizzle boards... New Stadium - Bristol City's Fans' Forum

My good god we HAVE to have a purple and lime away shirt.

av-309.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd be sacking the Architect tbh, looks like they've designed the worst of both worlds. Shallow single tier stands no better than the Withdump's on three sides and a three tier stand where the third tier will probably stay closed for 75% of the games, Great

What a fecking clueless Reading fan!
This is probably the most cretinous post I've seen on the stadium subject. He thinks we're a bunch of tinpot clackerstick gimps who will struggle to get 14,000 for a Championship game, just because that's all his shit club can muster when they're not in the top 6. I can't be arsed to register on that shit Reading board and tell them that the stadium is already more or less guaranteed to sell out every game next season thanks to season ticket sales numbering 15,000 already. No stupid "buy a match ticket get a free clackerstick" bollocks for us, no 8,000 crowds either at our new stadium.

Jan 30, 2008
There is a lot of Brizzle City love for us at the moment? My (Brizzle City supporting) mate posts on there a bit and was commenting the other day about how they all love Brighton and Martin Perry in particular.
sounds dodgy to me , what sort of people you mixing with :wrong:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is probably the most cretinous post I've seen on the stadium subject. He thinks we're a bunch of tinpot clackerstick gimps who will struggle to get 14,000 for a Championship game, just because that's all his shit club can muster when they're not in the top 6. I can't be arsed to register on that shit Reading board and tell them that the stadium is already more or less guaranteed to sell out every game next season thanks to season ticket sales numbering 15,000 already. No stupid "buy a match ticket get a free clackerstick" bollocks for us, no 8,000 crowds either at our new stadium.

People will make comparisons to the likes of Reading because we're gonna sell out our new stadium but in my opininon that isn't accurate. Reading sold 6k HALF season tickets when they were pissing the championship - fully settled in the Mad Stad. Their gates are prob amongst the most unloyal in the country - by that I mean your point above where they see a massive increase when they are doing really well. My belief is that BHA is better than that - a lot of old fans coming BACK for Falmer - not just new Man U fans like the majority of Readings are.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Reading fans seem to be in denial. Frankly their ground is not a patch on The Amex. As for Carlisle (and their three sided ground), somebody should tell them that whilst homosexuality is legal bestiality isn't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ there are some nobbers on that Carlisle board, its like they still live in 1973.

Mind you, half of them are probably serial killers.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Christ there are some nobbers on that Carlisle board, its like they still live in 1973.

Going to Carlisle IS liking going back to 1973 - just without the beer prices

Like this quote "Ahwell. Atleast Brunton Park isnt a haven for arse ramming."

No, it attracts sheep farmers who are more interested in ram arseing

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

There are some ill-informed troglodytes on most of those forums. Ah, Brighton, let's roll out some 'original' homophobic comments. FFS, can't these cretins come up with some new insults? We definitely should use YMCA or In The Navy as 'our' song.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

Serial killers who've been over exposed to radiation from nearby Sellafield. It's clearly rotted their tiny northern brains.

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
Saw this on Twitter the other day from the chief football writer at The Guardian ''Brighton's new stadium is landmark architecture, designed to inspire. Premier League calibre. Beautiful inside. A mansion for the homeless.'' Sums it up nicely....in 140 characters.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Well those Carlisle fans have done nothing to change their reputation as uneducated & retarded have they.

As for the Reading fans i've been to morgues with more soul than their stadium. They have about 5 real fans go to Reading town centre on an average Saturday & you wont see Reading fans anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here