Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield United like our new stadium too :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wolves Board

"My Brighton mate tells me they will have 18,000 season tickets sold and a waiting list !
It can also be expanded to 30,000 without taking the roof off"

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Reading are a small club. Before Majdeski, their gates were always well below the Albion's right through the 50s to the 90s. As for Carlisle, what a sad, bitter and delusional bunch of jokers. Sheffield Utd are the bigger club with an urban support base and clearly their fans, on that forum, have more between their ears.
Encourages me to be scornful of village people! :jester:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Good comment on Owls Talk:

"Poxy little town. Mods and Rockers had the right idea."

Also I liked the Orient comment about the stadium - it can't be any good - it hasn't got any flats.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just been looking on a few more forums and it's amazing how many times I've read things like "looks like any other new ground", "nothing special", "can't expand it". Incredible really and shows a high level of ignorance amongst many football fans when it comes to knowledge about other clubs. I don't know much about other clubs either but before I post anything about them I try and make sure I know what I'm talking about.

How anybody can say that The Amex looks like any other new ground is beyond me. Still, come August 6 we'll all be arriving at The Amex about 6 hours before kick off to marvel at our new home and they won't.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Just been looking on a few more forums and it's amazing how many times I've read things like "looks like any other new ground", "nothing special", "can't expand it". Incredible really and shows a high level of ignorance amongst many football fans when it comes to knowledge about other clubs. I don't know much about other clubs either but before I post anything about them I try and make sure I know what I'm talking about.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here